Chapter Eleven: Vampires exist!!

This Chapter has a lot of dialogue, so please bare with me.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I walked over and sat next to Antonio quietly on the bench. There was some nice fresh breeze and the sight was breath taking, the city lights really made it look very nice and also the lights highlighted the buildings, which made the view even more beautiful and interesting. The structure of the buildings and how they were placed were simply amazing, the people that designed the structure of the buildings may have been really talented and fore seeing to make it look so nice and very unique. There was silence for about ten minutes between us, some real deep awkward silence. I heard the humming of the wind and some city noises. The place was kind of getting cold and I started to shiver a bit, Antonio came down closer towards me, took off his coat, placed it around me. He then, placed this arms around me.

"Yeah I know the place is getting cold and you're wondering what do I have to tell you now," Antonio stated as matter of fact.

"Yeah because if I'm your best friend then I'm supposed to know everything, well maybe not every everything but you know almost everything," I said.

"Yeah ... um ... well I have something really important to tell you," he started as he tightened his grip on me, "Well the thing is ... I haven't been so truthful with you on certain things..."

I looked at him, "And what do you mean by 'certain things'?" I questioned him putting emphasis on 'certain things'.

"Well ... ummm uhh... vv-vampires exist." he stammered while speaking.

"What do you mean?" I was puzzled.

"By any chance are you afraid of vampires?" he sounded curious.

"I don't know maybe, why are you asking this?" I questioned.

"Well, how do I put this... um..." he sighed "I'm a vampire." he quietly said. I almost missed the last part.

"What?!?" I said both puzzled and shocked.

"I know that you saw my eyes and fangs, and thought that you had imagined it but um... what you saw was actually real," Antonio stated.

"That's a joke, right?"

"You've heard someone in your head before, like a different voice?" He looked at me with his beautiful eyes of his.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with this?"

"Well that was me," he answered.

"How can that be you?"

"Well as I told you before, I'm a vampire and well I have some powers," he stated the obvious, I mentally face palmed myself.

"I don't know how to believe that."

"It's the truth, well if you don't I can show you my fangs."

"No, I believe ya, but can I see you eyes though?" I am mainly attracted to the eyes. What can I say, I'm an eyes person.

"Yeah of course."

I looked at him and his eyes were this hot fiery, blood shot red, it looked so amazing. Some how I wasn't afraid of him even though he was a vampire because I knew his love was real and that he would never hurt me. I just kept staring at his lovely eyes until he changed them back.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said and looked away.

"So are you fine with a vampire boyfriend?" Antonio questioned me.