Chapter Fifteen: A Christmas with Antonio

After mom had left, Antonio said that he would be back that he is going to get my present. He went to the car. I wonder what is it, I never asked for anything but anyway, I went upstairs to get his gift. When I came back downstairs, I saw a really big package almost the height of Antonio. It was wrapped in red gift paper, the gift I had for him was small not that big. I gave him his present and I just stood there staring at the huge present.

"So, aren't you going to open it? or are you just gonna stare at it?" Antonio said as he opened his gift, it was a Versace Men's WLQ99D008 S099 Character Tonneau Black Dial with Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch.

He hugged me and said thanks, I decided to unwrap the present which he had given me. Upon removing all the wrapper, it was a big white teddy bear with a pink nose and the words, 'I love you Emma' was written on the tummy along with a red heart. I hugged the teddy bear and said, "Thanks," to Antonio.

"I thought you were supposed to be hugging me instead," Antonio exclaimed.

"No, its the teddy I'm supposed to be hugging and that's what I'm doing," I replied.

"Alright, so it's like that," he said.

"Yeah," I replied and he pretended to feel sad, I could see it his eyes even though he knew that I was joking he still felt a bit bad(sad) and he went to the living room, sat on the couch and buried his face in his hands. I walked over to him and said I was sorry. He pulled me into his laps, "Please don't ever do that ever again," he said hugging me tightly, squeezing me, "Je t'aime."

"What does that mean?" I questioned him, hugging him back tightly.

"It is french for I love you," He stated.

"Oh, I love you too, hon," I lovingly said and he kissed me on the forehead.

I got out of his laps as soon as he loosen his grip on me and I sat on the couch beside him. He pulled something out of his pocket and placed it around my neck. It was a silver necklace with the 'A' for the pendant. I guess that 'A' was for his name. "Thank you," I said and he gave me a gentle kiss on the cheeks. 

I got up and went to the teddy bear and he used his vampire powers to bring me back to him. He pulled me close to him, holding on to my hips. He began to lean in close towards me and I turned my face away from him and said, "No."

"Why not?" he asked forcing me to look at him.

Me: "Because I don't want to kiss you."

Antonio: "Why?"

Me: "I don't want to."

"Alright," he said as he began to let me go. 

"No, I was just joking," I said, taking his hands and placing them on my waist. He leaned down to kiss me and I placed my hands around his neck. The kiss lasted for about two minutes or so, there was a bit of tongue action in that kiss. Even though we had kissed before it felt as if it was the first time. After the kiss we pulled apart and I took off my sweater.

"Can I have yours?" I asked Antonio.

"Why?" he questioned, taking it off and giving it to me. I put it on, it was a bit big but that was alright.

"You're not getting this back though," I said.

Antonio: "Why?"

Me: "Every girlfriend wants her boyfriend's sweater or shirt to wear it and keep it. His smell is left on it so she is able to be close to him when they are not together."

"Wow, I did not know that," Antonio said, "Oh, would you like to meet my parents?"

"Maybe, I don't know," I replied.

"Whenever you are ready," Antonio stated.

We spent the rest of the day together, talking about what were our future plans and in that conversation I decided to change my mind and study to become a pediatrician instead. We basically talked about anything and everything after that. In that conversation I also learned that Antonio had intentions of actually marrying me in the future. He talked about how he would treat me after that, but I told him not to plan anything because we can never tell about what will happen in the future.