Chapter Twenty: What??

School was so lifeless without Antonio but I had managed though. I missed him so much, its been a while since he had left. Graduation was coming up, we had already written our final exams but Antonio wasn't there to write his final exam, he left before that. There was prom coming up but I had no intentions of going to prom until...

The bell rang and everyone headed to classes. I quickly went to my locker, which was painted in blue, I unlocked it by putting in the code which was '1428' to get my textbooks for the subject which was Human and Social Biology. Sometimes we still had classes even though we already wrote our finals. I got my textbooks and closed the locker, little did I know that Jason was standing there behind the locker door all the time. Jason is the football captain, he is tall and muscular, his huge triceps and biceps OMG! and his smokingly hot body, his six pack abs; every girl in the school wants him even the freshmen girls were after him. His ocean blue eyes, perfect jawline, pink plump lips and everything about him was sexy. I still wasn't over Antonio, but to my surprise Jason actually wanted to talk to me because we hardy ever talked to each other.

"Hey, I want to ask you something," Jason started off, holding up a bouquet of red roses.

"And what is that question?" I asked looking at him confused. What is he doing with a bouquet of flowers?

"Will you be my prom date?" he asked going down on his knees.

"That's a joke right," I said turning around, quickly walking away to hurry to get to class. He would never ask me that in his right senses, I am a nerd. It would be nice to attend prom with him, it would be awesome but still Antonio was still in my mind. I thought he was joking until I felt him holding my back by my hand  not letting me go, the more I fought for him to loose my the more he tightened his grip.

"Please let go of  my hand," I said as I turned and looked at him having stopped fighting for him to loose my hand, "I need to get to classes."

"Answer my question and I'll let you go," he said pulling my close to him, "It's not a joke, I really want to go to prom with you, I have liked you for a long time now but you were with Antonio, so there was nothing that I could do but now that you are single and he's not here, I'm free to ask," he continued, "Please say yes."

"Okay," I said feeling him loosen his grip on me hand, "NO."

"What?!? after you hear me just say that I love you and your answer is no??" he said tightening his grip back on me.

"You did not say anything about love just now," I stated.  "Well, I'm telling you know, I love you and I want you to be my prom date," Jason said. Well I wanted to go to class so I did the unthinkable and said, "Okay, yes I'll go to prom with you." He finally let go of my hand and I rushed to class, not waiting to see his facial expression or to hear anything else he had to say.;Miss was not in class as yet. Everyone was busy planning for graduation, I wasted my time to get those damn textbooks.

When school was over and it was time to go home, Jason came up to me again. "You were serious, right? because I was," he began to say without waiting for my answer, "Do you need a drop home?"

"You didn't even wait for me to answer you first question anyway, Yeah I was serious. It wouldn't be so bad to go to prom with you," I said. "What do you mean by that?" He questioned. "Nun," I said walking away from where we were standing which was right where I used to meet Antonio on the mornings, near the fountain; there were too many memories connected with that spot.

He caught me up walking, "Do you need a drop home?"

"Yeah, sure why not," I said, not thinking about what I was saying and surprisingly he threw his arms around me and I threw it off back, "We are not together, Okay."

"But can we be?" he questioned expecting a yes in return but to his surprise I said, "NO," again. "Its okay, I can understand that you are not ready to get back in another relationship as yet," he said lovingly and kind, two qualities I did not know that he possessed. 

He dropped me home, and gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye before he drove off to head home or wherever he was going. When he left I went in side and just threw my self on the couch, wondering ...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Thank you for reading

Please comment and vote!! <3 

Tell me what you think