Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Day to Remember

{NOT EDITED}

Songs that inspired me:

*History- One direction

*Marry me- Jason Derulo

*I'm yours- Jason Marz

*Ocean lies- Alki David

Sorry for not updating in a long while.

|*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*|

What to wear?

What to wear?

What should I wear? Antonio and I were going on date. Well, this was the forth date since he came back into my life. It was like he never left at all. I still cannot believe that Antonio was back, all those years I spent without him, he was making up for them. He spent most of his time with me, even though his father sort of slightly disapproved but he understood that Antonio has been about almost five years away from me. 

I love him, Antonio Enzo Bernard Valerio James Collins. 

I know that he loves me more than anything because not only has he said it but he has also proven it. Even though I am a human, His mother and father still approve of our relationship. Antonio's sister and I quite good friends. She is a couple of years younger than us (Antonio and I) but, I get along well with her. 

I went searching in the closet, I went shopping with his sister so I have tons of clothing. Who would have thought that vampires had their own city, with stores and other essentials. Well, never have I thought about that, not even after I found out that Antonio was a vampire. 

I picked out a light blue plain sleeveless mini dress. It was a simple dress with a bow at the back in the middle of the straps which form an 'x' at the back, it went a little past mid-thigh. It exposed much of my skin but the place is sometimes hot, well I do not know where he would be taking me, however, this dress can work for anything, I think. I chose a light blue lace up heels, same colour as my dress. As for my undergarments I had to change my bra to a tube top bra, which by the way I picked a black matching my underwear. 

I started on my make up, I am still not good at this. I may be a girl but I seriously do not know how to apply make up. I decided to go simple, light blue with a bit of gold sparkling eye shadow. I just some mascara and eye liner to bring out my eyes, well that is what I think that it does. I did not bother to apply any blush because I think that my cheeks would heat up for the slightest comment from Antonio, I used a blood red lipstick, and I applied a coat of lip gloss over it to give it that glossy finish.

As for my hair, I used the curling iron to curl my hair since last time I straightened my hair. I used bobby pins to pin back some hair but allowed some of it to fall unto my face. I wore a simple light blue stud diamond earring which I got from mom last year, it also came with a necklace but I chose to wear the necklace which Antonio gave me. It was a simply necklace with the pendant being an 'A' and in cursive. I chose a charm bracelet which also would be quite simple if not for the charms on it. 

After, that I picked up my dress from the bed and placed it over my head to put it on being very careful not to spoil my hairstyle, after which, I put on my shoes. I sprayed my favourite fragrant, the one I usually use all the time, on. I checked the time, I had ten minutes to spare until Antonio would come to get me. I got my phone and placed it in my little purse. The purse was the most stylish out of all the things I had on. I sat on the bed and waited for my dashing prince to come and get me. I wanted that phrase to be sarcastic, but it is true, he is a prince in line for the throne.