Chapter Nineteen: Disappearance: Part two: I had to

~Antonio's POV~

Total sadness and deep regret filled my heart. It was really heartbreaking for me to leave Emma and I knew that she would be totally shattered and heartbroken by the way I left. I know for a fact that she would probably cry a whole lot, I know how much she loves me and I love her even more than she loves me but I had no choice but to go.

The day after our second date I got a call from my father. Yeah I know you might be wondering 'You already have a father who re you talking about' well the thing is I haven't been totally honest with Emma, My father called to tell me that he wants me back at home. I am not only a vampire but also Vampire Royalty. I'm in line for the throne and well I have to back home in order to ascend the throne in a matter of years. 

When I was small, I was sent to live in the human world with my guardians, who I have gotten so attached to I called them mom and dad; I was sent to the human part of the world because I was nearly killed by my father's enemies because they wanted for their son, instead of me to take over the throne. In the human world, many of them are afraid to live among humans so, only at nights vampires would come out, so they would be unseen; at night that's their feeding time. The good vampires only feed on animal blood and blood from hospitals which were donated; whereby the bad vampires suck the blood out of humans until they are dead.

*Flashback, Our second date (Emma and me)*

I got ready surprisingly early in a normal plain white T-shirt, with a checkered blue, black, grey and sky blue shirt and a black jeans (looked kind of like a leather jeans though). Along with that a black Jordan's sneakers. I took a few sprays of the cologne I usually use (Clive Christain 1872). I know too much of details, how could I remember all that but It was our last date before I had to go so I remember everything from that day. I went downstairs and before going to the car I got the basket which I had packed for our picnic. I know usually the girl would do that but I wanted to do this for her to show how much interest I have in her and also how much I love her.

I arrived about five minutes early, I parked the car on the sidewalk and went up to her front door. I knocked on the door, her mom opened the door and greeted me. She invited me into the living room and went to call Emma. Emma came to the living room, she was dressed in a simple navy blue dress with a fine brown belt at the waist; the dress had no sleeves, clear button on the front buttoning from top to bottom and the dress had a collar. She had on a brown sandals, which I have never seen her wear before because she loved to wear converse or flat pumps almost all the time (mostly converse though). Her hair was in bread plat with her bang to the side, which I am now noticing. We hugged shortly and pulled apart. "Hey, you ready?" I asked. "Yeah," she replied grabbing her brown, one shoulder bag. She hugged her mother and said bye and her mother told us to have fun. (No not that type of fun you pervs are thinking of ) You might be wondering how does a guy know a girl's hairstyles and those other fine details, well I learnt all that from her.

We walked to the car, I opened the door for her and closed it gently, after which I walked over to the driver's side. I started the car and pulled off from the sidewalk. "So where are we going?" she asked. "You'll see, but its a picnic date so..." I stated.

***skip all the rest of the journey**

I pulled into the gate of the park, I parked the car in the parking lot, "We are here," I said looking at her while taking off my seat belt. "Nice place for a picnic," she stated opening the door with one of hand the other against my face. Emma moved her hand and we both got out of the car, I got the basket and locked up the car. 

We walked into the park, filled with huge green trees and lushful green grass. The flowers blossomed beautifully on the sides. I looked around. There was a fair amount of people at the park that day, mostly consisting of young folks. I held Emma's hand with one hand and the basked with the other. I looked for somewhere, where there weren't many people around so it would just be Emma and me. We walked around a bit and finally found a spot under a huge tree, where it seemed no one was around. I got out a red and white checkered blanket from the basket, gave the basket to Emma and spread it (the blanket) on the ground. She placed the basket on the blanket, we both sat down. I took out a red rose with a bracelet from the top of the basket giving the rose to Emma, I said, "It's been about six months we've been together."