Chapter Twenty-Nine

About two weeks after school closed

So my mother's wedding is right around the corner and today we are going shopping for her dress. And by we I mean me, her and Natalia. After that I have to meet up with Jason, I need to come clean with him that I have not quite gotten over Antonio and that I think about him (Antonio) a lot. 

Mom is getting married, I wonder what is going on with dad because I never heard about what happened to him. Does he know that mom is getting remarried?? I guess he does not really care because he has not tried to contact us. It is fine by me though, I do not really want him to come back because of the way he used to treat mom, but still...

*Knock* Knock*

I looked towards the door as I heard it open, Natalia came walking in. "Are you ready?" she asked. "Yeah," I said getting off of the bed just as I finished tied up my laces of my converse. Always my style when wearing jeans. I wore a black loose tank top with a blue washed out jeans, my converse was also a blue washed-out colour matching the colour of my jeans. 

We both walked downstairs together, she was something like a sister; well obviously she is going to be my step sister in a couple of weeks but judging by how she used to behave in school, this behaviour of hers was a bit strange, not bad strange but good strange. But in a way it was also creepy.

***

Mom parked the car in front of a bridal store. Natalia and I got out of the car before mom did, she met us at the door about to go in. I opened the door and mom and Natalia went in, and I followed closing the door behind.

A beautiful woman came up to us and greeted with, "Good morning, so who is the bride?" My mom stepped forward and stated that she is the bride. 

The lady told mom to follow her and we, me and Natalia, followed behind. 

*** 

After a few dresses like about twenty or so, not much right (being sarcastic) mom finally decided on a very simple but elegant wedding dress. She looked very beautiful in the dress. 

We bought the accessories she needed right from the same store. As for the bridesmaid, which were me, Nile and Natalia, our dresses were bought right there. Luckily, Natalia wore the same size dress as Nile so Nile did not have to drag her lazy butt with us, well actually she had an exam so that is why she could not make it today.

After all the shopping, it was way past lunch. We went to a small diner to have lunch, it was a really late lunch; not that I am complaining, just stating the facts. 

We dropped Natalia home and went to our home. By the way did I mention that we, me and my mom, will be moving in with them, and by 'them' I mean Natalia and her father, next week. It might be before the wedding but they wanted for me and Natalia to develop a sister bond or something like that; not sure why but... anyway it is fine by me unless Natalia turns out to be a beyatch (I guess that you should get what I mean) later on. 

I took a little nap after an exhausting day, and about an hour later I went into the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for a sort of date-thing with Jason. 

I don't really think that I will tell Jason about how much I think of Antonio even when we (Jason and I) are together, I do not want him to feel bad because he was there after Antonio left. I am really trying to make this work but I do not really know what is happening with me. When I kiss him, like trying to be a bit passionate I do not feel the same as when I used to kiss Antonio, aw shid just thinking of Antonio is making my eyes sting with tears. With Antonio everything was different, I mean like how I felt; when I was with him I could feel that deep, like really deep connection but with Jason I don't feel that connection.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey!!

Picture of the bridesmaid dress at the top ^\^

Thank you for reading so much!!

Love you guys so much!! <3

The reads for this book might only be a few but this is my inspiration for keep publishing my chapters. I really really enjoy writing this book, well typing to be more  exact; I hope you enjoy reading it!!

Feel free to comment and tell me your thoughts about this chapter or even the whole book, don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter.

Oh the details of their date-thingy will not be mentioned in the book. I think.