Chapter Fourteen: Christmas morning

*Beep*   *Beep*  *Beep*

I woke to the sounding alarm of the alarm which I had set on my phone. It was early Christmas morning, mom had already awake I could tell because I could smell breakfast being made. The place was very cold and I did not want to get out of bed. I stayed in bed for about half an hour more, then I slowly got out of bed making my way  to the bathroom. I always take my morning bath before going downstairs. After taking a bath and drying my skin, I went tumbling in the closet for clothes. Everything I picked out was either red, green or gold/yellow, down to my undergarment. I go dressed in red and yellow dress, It was quite plain. I got my red sweater and went downstairs, where I found my mother already waiting for me to come down. She was in a green dress with gold sparkles. 

She made pancakes and made it into Rudolph, the red nose reindeer by using a strawberry for the nose and blueberries for the eyes. (pic at the top)

"It looks really nice," I said to mom.

"Well I didn't do too much because we are supposed to be going by Mike," mom stated.

"Who is that?" I questioned.

"It's the doctor," mom replied.

After having breakfast together I went upstairs to get mom's gift which I had bought. I got the gift but before going back downstairs I checked my phone to see if Antonio had sent any message but he did not, I haven't heard from him for the morning as yet.

I went downstairs back, mom was sitting on the couch with my gift all wrapped up. I went and hugged mom and gave her the gift which I had bought and said, "Merry Christmas mom." She unwrapped it; a box which had a gold necklace with a pendant saying, 'Mom'.

Mom gave me the gift which she had bought, I unwrapped it very carefully; it was an Ipod. I thanked her then there was a knock on the front door. I went to see it was who.

As I slowly opened the door, I saw Antonio dressed in red sweater with a yellow T-shirt inside of that with a pair of black jeans, along with his black coat.

"Hey, good morning, Merry Christmas," he cheerfully said as he hugged me.

"Good morning, Merry Christmas to you too," I said as I pulled apart from the hug.

As Antonio came, mom allowed me to stay home since I was not ready to meet him, the doctor. 

"Is Antonio going to be staying with you?" mom asked me.

"Yeah," I replied. "Just once you two don't do anything, like...," Mom said to me.  "We might be together but we don't indulge in anything, we might hug or kiss but otherwise, nun," I stated and it was the truth, so mom believed me.

Mom left and Antonio stayed with me.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Please feel free to tell me what you thing of this book so far, so I can make necessary adjustments.

Thank you very much for reading!! <3

Comment and Vote!!