Chapter Thirty-Three

Five years later

The person I thought looked familiar was Devon, Nile's boyfriend well now husband. Anyway, he was Theresa's older brother so now me and Theresa are somehow related which is awesome considering we got close and she is now my best friend. Things have changed a lot but the only thing I wished changed was the way I feel about Antonio, I still had that emptiness in my heart and he was still my first and last thought everyday. 

It has been five years of being here already, this it the final semester then I graduate and I am out of here fending for myself in the world of work. That would be so awesome, I think I have enough time for explanation so her goes: with the money I earn I will get my own apartment and with the extras I will donate it to some orphanage, I found out over the years that I really like children and that I like helping them, especially when they need it that much. I spent my holidays and time off from university with the children from orphanage, it made me really happy and I gave them some of the love they needed, because I understand what it feels like to be neglected by your parents so I will be there for them when they need someone.

I still had that feeling of someone watching me all the time. It freaked me out but what could I do when I never saw the person and every time it was my birthday I would receive a rose with a card saying 'Happy Birthday, I love you!' which by the way creeped me out more, and more each year. But I just always shrugged off that feeling and went on with my day.

I have not been in a relationship since that one with Jason, which was not really a relationship since I did not feel that same way about him, anyway the past is the past. We are now good friends though, and Natalia and him are now together. I am happy for them, actually I was the one that told him to give her a chance for her to change certain of her ways. 

I just walked out of my last class for the day, going to my dorm. I might catch Theresa before she leaves, there is going to be a party which I also was invited but I don't like to socialize that must so... anyway she loves to live life and well as for me I live in the moment making each moment count, not wasting even a minute. My thoughts of Antonio came very often, I missed him very much. I still love him. I like being around the orphanage children, they make me happy, so I feel less depressed and also ease my misery. I don't know but it was like I was barely surviving without Antonio, just the thought of him still loving me made me feel a little better, even though I have not heard from him since he left. I still had hope of him coming back, I still want him back, I need him. 

I had a feeling that something amazing yet bad would happen. You know, your instincts are always right, so I wonder what may that amazing thing be. Hmm, it could be many things but the most amazing would be having back Antonio, even though he left me, I still would take him back because I miss him so much, my heart aches a lot when I remember about how he left but still...

I meet my dorm door, I turned the knob and stepped inside the room. I familiar sent and warmth eloped me. I saw someone standing at my desk facing it, I closed the door and walked closer. Theresa came out of the bathroom the same time, "Hey, you are here! There is someone that would like to meet you," she said pointing at the person but he did not turn around, she hugged me and said, Goodbye, I am leaving for the party, don't wait up for me, by the was that guy is hot," she whispered the last part in my ear. I nodded and told her, "Goodbye."

She left and I was left here with this person, however, the person did look a bit familiar from behind. I felt as if I knew the person even though I did not see his face. I walked closer towards the him, I stopped at the bedside. I still had some books in my hand I did not put them down. I cleared my throat, "Ummmm..." I trailed off. 

He turned around slowly with his head down, I guess he was looking at the ground. We stood there in a few minuted of silence before he decided to raise his head.