Chapter Twenty-Six: Prom

~Jason's Pov~

Finally the evening I have been waiting is finally here, I really have been looking forward to this night on the whole because I get to spend it with Emma.

I checked my reflection in the mirror, not bad. I actually looked somewhat good in a tuxedo, I'm mostly accustomed to T-shirts and some jeans or sweat pants this is quite a change for me. My tux was black with the inside shirt a baby blue and also the tie a baby blue but checkered. 

I pulled up and Emma's house, feeling a but nervous even though there was nothing to feel nervous about. I walked up to the door with a corsage neatly in a box, like she would care about that, and I knocked at the door. As I was about to knock for the second time, the door opened and Emma's mo stood there. We greeted each other and she opened the door wider to let me in, she led my to the living room and went to call Emma down.

As Emma came walking down the stairs, time just seemed to slow down. Emma was dressed in a long, broad straps with no sleeves, baby blue dress. The dress firmed her beasts which I had not notice were so big until now, (I could not help but to notice it) I guess that was because she always wore loose clothing; the dress also outlined all of her curves (mostly the waist part) coming out in a flare at the bottom. She wore accessories to match her dress; the earrings, necklace and bracelet were made of a baby blue colour, semi-precious stones. Her hair was in a bun with her bangs curled and it dropped to the sides of her face. Emma had on light make up, well she did not need any make-up to make her look beautiful, her beauty was natural. She looked so jaw dropping, drop dead gorgeous. I could not believe my eyes, I was looking at one of the school's nerd and she looked so attractive. Well she was attractive before but now she looked more attractive the ever, I'm guessing that everyone's eyes would be on her. She came down the stairs and walked towards me, I had my eyes on her the whole time, and I could see she blushed a bit.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies or maybe some mosquitoes," Emma whispered to me and snapped me out of that little trans. I got the corsage out of the box and tied it on her wrist, "You look very very beautiful tonight, as always but tonight you just look exceptionally beautiful," I stated and she blushed, I could see her cheeks turning a deeper shade of pink. I pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

"You don't look so bad yourself," she mumbled against my chest and pulled away. Her mother took pictures of us together. Emma did seem a little off, I don't know why but something for sure is bothering her and she is trying to hide it; I don't want to ask her then spoil her mood more so I'll just leave that as it is. Her mother told me to be careful on the road and to take care of Emma. Her mother hugged her and told her to also be careful, her mother told us both to have fun tonight and make it memorable. (Not the memorable, you pervs are thinking about, clean fun nothing else. And memorable as in because it is senior prom and it should be filled with happiness and that should be something memorable to think about).  

Before we walked out the door I grabbed her hand and held it tightly and we walked out the door together. I took that chance to take some selfies with her, she seemed a bit quite more relaxed than she was before. After a few selfies with her, we walked to the car. I opened the door for her and close it as she got in, I quickly went over to my side and got it; I started the car and drove off from the driveway.

**skip-all-the-boring-journey-details**

We arrived at our destination. Prom was held at a ballroom, it was only a thirty minutes drive. I parked the car and we both got out at the same time. I hooked our hands together and we walked up to the entrance and the ballroom. I gave the two tickets which I had for us, and we entered but before stopped to take pictures again.