Chapter 1

(Zendaya's POV)

It's been two years since I've seen Val. Sure we still keep in touch but it's not the same. At first, I had a little crush on Val but now that I'm eighteen I realize that I'm in love with him. No one has ever made me feel this way except Val. But he's all the way in New York and I'm here in Los Angeles. Why can't I have a sign or a hint to know if he's thinking about me or not. All of a sudden my phone and I saw that the caller was Val. "Okay Zendaya try not to sound too excited when you answer the phone". I thought out loud. "Hello?" "Hey Dayachka it's Val." he said. "Hey Val how are you I was just about to call you." "Well I wanted to tell you that I'm in L.A. right now and was wondering if you wanted to see me?" I felt like I couldn't move yet, I want to see him so badly and tell him how I really feel about him and hope he feels the same. "Sure, where would you like to meet?" I say sounding way too overly excited. "How about Griffith Park? We can go get pizza and ice cream afterwards." "Great! Meet you there in a few."" I hang up the phone after talking with Val and head into my closet to find something to wear. After changing I run downstairs and see my mom. "Hey mom, I'm gonna go to Griffith Park to meet with Val ok." I say while hugging my mother. I then take off out of the house, get into my car, and drive over to Griffith Park.

Finally, after driving for what seemed like forever I made it to Griffith Park. Once I got out of the car I see Val sitting on a bench waiting for me. "Val is that you?" I said. Val gets up off the bench and turn towards me. With so much excitement flowing inside me I run over to him and hug him so much that neither him nor I let go. "You're really here!" "Of course Dayachka I've missed you so much" he said. Val and I sit back on the and look out towards the scenery. "So what's the reason that you invited me out here Val/" "Look Dayachka we've been friends for almost three years now and since our season of DWTS has been over for a while there's something I'd like to get off my chest." "Okay then tell me." Val then takes my hands into his, pulls me closer to him, and looks at me with pure passion in his eyes. "Dayachka I've been in love with you ever since we met. I couldn't tell you at the time because you were so young but you do act mature for your age please say something." I couldn't say anything I didn't want to say anything at all I just wanted to show him how I really felt about him to. I lean closer to Val and kiss him, oh how I've dreamed of this moment forever. I start to pull back from Val but, he pulls me back in to kiss me one more time. "I feel the same way too, when the show ended and we parted from each other I felt like a part of me was missing and by the way you are looking at me like that you must feel the same" I say while watching him smile. "Yes everything you just said us exactly how I felt when we parted" Val said. "I can't believe that we feel the same about each other now I can kiss you whenever I want!" "I know how you feel Dayachka but I have one more question to ask you." "What is it Grumpy bear?" "Would you like to move in with me?" "Yes of course I would!" I jump off the bench and start freaking out at the fact that I will be living in New York with Val, the man who I can now call my boyfriend. But wait! What are my parents going to say about this?

I left you there with a cliffhanger didn't I? Well I would like to say thank you for reading this. I really couldn't think of a title for this story until I heard "Still into You" by Paramore which is one of my favorite songs on their new album. So if you want to know what happens next with Zendaya and Val please vote, comment, and share. :)