Chapter 6

(Daya's POV)

We're going to Maui oh yeah that means shirtless Val 24/7! I'm so excited I can imagine it now walking on the beach with my dress flowing behind me and suddenly Val runs towards me to pick me up and spin us around and laughs. "Daya are you ok, snap out of it" Val said. I open my eyes to see Val looking at me like I'm strange. "Oh I'm fine Val I was just imaging us in Maui having fun together." I said. "Don't worry Dayachka you'll get to have alone time with me my love." "Of course I will Grumpy bear besides this will be our first vacation as a couple!" "You sound really excited to go to Maui with me." "So Grumpy bear what are we doing once we get there?" "What would you like to do when we get there babe?" I really wanted to say you but wouldn't that sound a little to much but he's just so attractive yet he makes me feel like a puddle of water. Why does Val turn me on so much, I mean he's just a guy who looks amazing in anything he wears I could just kiss him right now!

As I pull Val closer to me he steps away. "Val what's wrong did I do something to upset you?" "No Dayachka stay right here I'll be back I promise." Val then runs off to his car while he leaves me here standing alone, I must have done something wrong I mean he's acting weird. For example going to your car for no reason and saying that you'll be right back, oh no he's breaking up with me but we just started dating and we're meant for each other. After fighting with myself in my own inner monologue Val walks back to me with a box. I smile and look at Val. "So what's in the box Grumpy bear?" "I know that you miss Midnight and you love playing with Sir Sleep so I decided to give you a puppy of your own." Val opens the box and out pops the most cutest puppy in the world. "Oh my god Val where did you get her from she's so cute!" "I got her at a pet store while the guys and I were out and about and it was like she was calling me besides she reminds me of you so much Dayachka." "Awww really love did you name her yet?" "No I think you should name her." "Since her fur is light and dark brown almost like a brownie so I'm gonna name her Brownie." I pick Brownie up out of the box to hold and kiss her. "But wait Val what about when we go to Maui who's gonna watch her and Sir Sleep?" "Here's the thing the resort that we are staying at allows pets so why not bring them with us, we'll have our little family together." He keeps saying the word family yet I thought he was gonna ask me to marry him even though I'm only eighteen I wish I was a little older or maybe like his old DWTS partner Kelly Monaco oh how I hate her she thinks just because she had "chemistry" with my boyfriend doesn't mean that she needs to try again he is my man! Oh great something wicked this way comes. Out of nowhere little Ms.Kelly Monaco walks over to Val and I. "Val is that you?" Kelly said. "Kelly Monaco I haven't seen you in ages!" Val said I watch Kelly hug Val no freaking way this woman is trying to steal my boyfriend! "Oh Kelly, this is my girlfriend Zendaya she was my dancing partner on season 16 of DWTS. I reach my hand out to shake Kelly's hand when she finally shakes my hand she squeezes it like she's telling me that she has a plan to take Val from me. "Well it was nice to meet you Zendaya and it was really great to see you again Val but, I have to go my boyfriend is waiting for me." Kelly turns away and walks over to her boyfriend and they walk off. "So she's really nice babe but she seemed like she was trying to tell me that she was trying to take you away from me." I said. "Dayachka no one will ever come between us you know why because it's you and only you love by the way I never really found Kelly attractive since she always thought she was stuck up." Val and I started laughing at first I thought that he was attracted to her but like he said he loves me and only me so yay one point for Daya and zero points for Kelly. "Come on love let's go home." Val, Brownie, and myself get into Val's car and drive back home.

Once we arrived at home, and walk inside I put Brownie down and Sir Sleep came out to greet Brownie. Val walks into the bedroom to take a shower and pack up while I sit in the living room watching Sir Sleep and Brownie play, all of a sudden I hear Val rapping in the shower and close my eyes and listen him. "Daya babe you fell asleep wake up." I wake up to Val looking at me and smiles. "Well you made me fall asleep love because of your rapping its really good Val why haven't you sent anything to any of the studios here or in L.A.?" "I have but they haven't called me back to ask for any more of my music but I have a idea how about you and I do a song together." "Sure love we can write a song together in Maui but first let's get some sleep first because I'm really tired. Val picks me up and carries me into our bedroom and we lay on the bed and fall asleep. The next day I woke up to make sure that I have enough clothes and bikinis. "You ready to go babe?" "Yep are Sir Sleep and Brownie in their cages?" "Yea so let's get going." Val and I plus the dogs get into the car and drive to the airport. When we got to the airport and walked into the jet and sit down my phone starts to ring I look to see who's calling me it's Trevor. I don't really want to answer my phone because if I do I swear you going to ruin my romantic vacation. So I pick up the phone and answer it. "Trevor, I don't want to talk to you ok you ruined my life besides I shouldn't be talking to you." I hang up the phone and walk over to Val and sit in his lap. "Val why is Trevor trying to ruin my life?" "Babe for some reason I think he still has feelings for you." "But Val I don't have any feelings for me you are the only man for me." "I know Dayachka I know." Val kisses me while the jet takes flight and I fall asleep in his arms.

After several hours of flying and then driving to the resort we finally make it to Maui. We get into our room and the first thing I go for is the bed and I run to it and lay down. "Oh god Val come here the bed is amazing and super comfy!" Val and they dogs walk over to the bed and lays down with me. "Your right babe this is really soft I can imagine us doing a lot of "fun stuff" together in this bed." "OMG Val you are so crazy!" "Crazy for you Dayachka." Val gets on top of me and starts kissing me. "Val wait there's something I want to ask you first before we continue with what are doing. The thing is Val how do you feel about marriage?" "Love you know how I feel about marriage I like the passion and the trust that couples have by the way Daya why did you want to ask me that?" "Oh well you know I've been thinking about the future our future and how it would be for us to be married." "Daya don't worry I will ask you to marry me ok I promise." " Ok Val I understand." "I'll probably ask you this weekend." "W-what did you say?" "Nothing love it wasn't important ok." "Ok then I'll drop it babe." I swear Val said that he was going to propose to me this weekend I hope he does it tonight I would be so happy I mean we can have a long engagement I just want to be able to do more couple stuff together like this and other stuff. "Daya come on let's go out and walk on the beach." "Okay." Val and I get off the bed, go outside and start walking on the beach. To have the night sky and the water around us this is like the most romantic date/vacation ever. Suddenly Val stops walking and turns around to me. "Val baby what is it?" "Daya I'm really happy that you and I are finally together and happy but I want to take our relationship to the next level." Val then gets on one knee and pulls a box out of his pocket and I start to get really excited. "Zendaya Coleman my Dayachka you know I've loved you ever since I first played my eyes on you when we first met so please do me the honor of becoming my wife." "Yes Val I would be happy to be your wife!" Val gets up and hugs me while fireworks starts shooting out into the sky. "This is so amazing Val you and me out here with a fireworks show I just can't believe that you planned all of this love." "I wanted to do this for you love, I love to see you smile and be happy so daya are you cool with a long engagement until we set a date?" "Yes Val I'm happy with be engaged for a while but I can't wait until we are married." "Me too Dayachka I can't wait either." When the fireworks were done Val lead us further down the beach to have dinner, once dinner was done we left and walked back to our room. As we were heading to our room Val opens the door to our room and let's me go in first when he closes the door he pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing my neck while I take off his shirt. Oh god even though this feels amazing I want him to stop but he's such a great kisser!

Oh wow this was such a long chapter to do but it's really good the passion between daya and val so good! So if you would want some more which I think you do please Vote, Comment, and Share thanks! :)