Chapter 3

(Zendaya's POV)

As soon as we arrived in New York and walked off the jet I see two people that I've wanted to see since like forever. "Maks, Anna what are you two doing here?" I say excitedly. "We've come to pick you two lovebirds up" They both said. I drop everything in my hands and run over to them to hug them both. When I pull back I see a diamond ring on Anna's ring finger on her left hand and lok back at Anna. "Oh my god, Anna is that what I really think it is?" "If you are thinking an engagement ring then you are correct Maks asked me to marry him!" Anna said. Anna and I then grab each other hands and start screaming and jumping around in a circle. Val and Maks walk over to give Anna and I a group hug. "Look at us, our little family is back together" Maks said while the rest of us are smiling and laughing. Once our little family reunion was over and done with and our bags were put into Maks's car, we get into the car and drive over to Maks and Val's apartment when we arrived at their apartment we get out, take our bags, and head inside. While I was walking inside I thought how are we all going to live in this tiny apartment i mean aren't most apartments tiny, well not this one it's huge! There's a lot of room and you can even see the whole city from the windows. I turn towwards Val, Maks, and Anna. "So where am I goingto sleep?" I asked. Val walks over to me and pulls me close to him and puts his lips near my ear. "With me of course Dayachka" he whispered. I start to blush and kiss Val passionately I can tell that he really wants me but I just want ot tease him for the fun of it. I pull away and smile back at Val, I can see that he's upset but he really shouldn't worry. He takes my hand into his while he takes his bags in his other hand and walks us to his side of the apartment to his room. I'm really nervous this will be this first time I've seen Val's room as his girlfriend, Val's girlfriend I like the sound of that. When Val opens his door and let's me go in first I was taken bcak. His room is amazing and there's enough room for the both of us. "Wow Val your room  is awesome and there is  a lot of space you already prepared for me." "You know Daya it's not very nice to tease your boyfriend love." "Oh really now, I have no clue what you are talking about babe." I get out of Val's embrace and walk to the master bathroom and lock the door to take a shower. After taking a shower and changing into my pj's I open the door to see Val laying in bed watching tv with no shirt on at all. Really you're gonna try and temp me well it's not going to work even though you look so hot with your shirt off. I remember all the times when we told the stylist our outfits for our dance each week I kept praying that you were either shirtless or have a shirt on but it's not buttoned up. So I walk to the bed and get under the covers but Val pulls me towards him and I lay my head on his chest and as soon as Val turns off the tv he and I slowly fall asleep in each other arms dreaming about the other person.

So cute that they are sleeping in the same room together even though daya was nervous I mean come on wouldn't you be nervous to lay in the same bed with Val and get to sleep with him I would. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you want more please vote, comment and share.