Chapter 5

(Daya's Pov)

 Once we were finally done getting pampered at the spa, and changed inot some very nice party dresses we get back into the limo and drive towards our secong destination. After driving for what seemed like thirty minutes to me we finally made it to this fancy resturant/nightclub. "Oh my god this place is amazing!" I say while we walk in and see the guys at a table waiting for us. When I see Val I run over to him and he hugs me. "I've missed you so much Dayachka" Val said. "I missed you to Val I'm sorry that I couldn't call or text you the girls made me turn my phone off." "It's ok Maks, Mark, Jacoby, and Derek made me turn my phone off also." I laugh and sit at the table with the rest of the gang. "So what's the occasion for?" Aly and Karina asked. i see that Val, Maks, and Derek look at Mark and Jacoby like they are waiting for them to say something, finally Mark gets up and walks over to Aly.

"Aly we've been friends for a while now and even though we been dating for a few months now I feel that you are the one for me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Mark says while getting down on one knee in front of Aly. Aly is completely shocked and starts to cry. "Alexandra Rose Raisman would you please do me the honor of marrying me?" "Yes! of course Mark" Aly said while hugging him. "That's not the only news we have, Jacoby aren't you going to ask Karina?" Derek said Jacoby looks at Karina and smiles. "Instead of telling you how I feel how about I show you" Jacoby said. The guys get up out their seats and start to dance Karina continues to smile yet starts to laugh. At the end when the guys were done dancing a sign comes down saying "Will you marry me Karina Sminoff? Karina hops out of her seat and hugs Jacoby telling him that she will marry him. Once all the celebrations were over we were then served dinner, then after dinner came dessert. "You guys we should go dancing there's a nightclub over there and this girl needs to dance!" I say. Everyone gets up and pays the waiter and walks over to the club. When we were in the club we head over to the dance floor. Val pulls me close and starts kissing my neck. "Val stop your brother is looking at us." "Babe he's just making sure that we haven't ran off and went to makeout somewhere like Aly and Mark did." Val said "But babe they are engaged so yea they are going to want to be in their love nest for example what if you and I were like that." "Dayachka if we were like that I'd think we would be worse a lot worse." I start blushing and think about how it would be to be married to Val. Val then takes my hand and pulls me out of the club.

"Val where are you taking me?" "Babe just relax I want to talk to you without all the noise." "Okay what do you have to tell me love?" Val then looks nervous all of a sudden and his right hand has been in his pocket for the past few minutes now. Wait! Hold up now is he doing what I think he's doing oh he's really gonna do it he's gonna make me the most happiest woman in the world by asking me to marry him. "Daya even though we've only been in New York for about two days I just want to go somewhere with you so we can be alon.' "Like where Val? Where would you like me to go with you so we can be alone?" I want to take you to Maui Dayachka." "Maui as in Maui in Hawaii? You want to take me to Maui!" I start freaking out and hug Val. "Yes Dayachka please go to Maui with me." "Of course Grumpy bear I would love to go to Maui with you." Maui OMG Val can't be serious! Why is he so good to me all the time sometimes I wish that when I did DWTS i was older and not sixteen so that we could have start dating sooner. But Maui with Val oh this is gonna be so amazing this night is just getting better and better.

So Daya and Val are going to Maui! I wanna go to Maui I heard that it's really nice there. So am I thing only one who watches Shake it Up I mean it's a really good show and it's funny and Daya is really good in it. So people if you want more you know what to do vote, commet and share thanks for reading!!!!!!!!! :)