Chapter 11

(Z's POV)

As soon as we got to Val's summer home and walked inside I immediately run to the couch and laid down. "Oh god this is heavenly and soft." I say while Val sits beside me. "Dayachka can I ask you something?" Val said. "Sure babe go ahead you know you can ask me anything." "Well I was wondering you would like to teach a class with me while we are here in New Jersey." "Of course Val I think that's a wonderful idea!" "Great because we will only be here for a few days since Maks just told me that Olay wants Maks and I to be in a contest for their soap." "Oh really what's the contest about babe?" "Well it's about one if our fans having the chance to take a shower with one of us they vote between Maks and I then Olay will announce the winner and finally we take a shower with them but with swimsuits on." "Oh so anyone can enter this contest?" "Yep anyone who is sixteen or older." "Interesting." I get my phone out of my bag, go to Olay's website, and enter the contest. "So Val where are we sleeping?" "Well we can sleep in my old bedroom or in here your choice." "Babe this is such a hard choice to make but I'm gonna go with your old bedroom because I wanna see where you slept as a kid!" Val takes my hand and we leave the living to go to his old bedroom.

Once we get to the door Val motions me to open it. As much as I'm super excited to open his door and see his room I'm also nervous what if his room is not all that I thought it would be. I open the door and walk in to see that he childhood room is pretty normal I see trophies, painting, and the most biggest bed I've ever seen. "Babe your room is incredible." "Thanks love but my room is really nothing I was just a regular guy with dreams to dance." "Yea and now you are a dancer and you got the girl of your dreams." "Yes you are right about that." Val walks us over to the bed so we can lay down and cuddle while cuddling we slowly fall asleep. The next morning I wake up to see that Val isn't in bed with me. "Val babe where are you?" The bathroom door opens and out comes Val looking all wet, hot, and sexy as heck that I just want to pounce on him. "Oh god Val you need to stop you look so sexy right now." "Really daya you think I'm sexy right now?" I get out of bed, walk over to Val, and kiss him while grinding myself on him. "Does that answer your question lover?" "Daya stop you know what that does to me." "Oh I know baby I just wanted to show you what you do to me, maybe you should take another shower." "Love I just got out the shower if we are in there together I don't think we would be coming out at all." "Fine since you put it that way guess I have to on my own oh have you checked the Olay contest to see who voted for you or Maks this week?" "Yea I see that Maks is leading by a few points but I know my fans will make sure I win." "Course they will babe now let me shower." I go into the bathroom, lock the door, and take a nice long shower when I was done I get dressed and walk to the kitchen to see Val waiting. "Hey babe are we going back to the studio today?" "Yea babe what are you wearing?" "Clothes lover." I do a little spin to show Val what I'm wearing and I can see lust in his eyes. "I can tell you like it very much so come on we have to get to the studio and dance with some kids and maybe each other." Val immediately grabs the keys and my hand at the same time and runs us to the car. "But babe what about our bags?" "Dayachka they are in the car come on we don't want to be late." We get into the car and head back to the Dance with me studio.

When we finally got to the studio and walk inside I see so many people that came just to dance with Val and I. So I do what I normally do take pictures with my fans and get to know them. Suddenly Val's voice comes over the speaker and says that he and I will be doing a few routines from our season. I'm really excited because I get to have that hot body up against mine. Val and I walk over to the opposite sides of the room and when the music starts to play I recognize that it's from our Paso that we did on Latin Night oh Val you are so gonna get it. After dancing for everyone Val started to teach the class while I watched on the sidelines until he needed my help, but can I just say that my man has the most sexiest arms ever! When he smiles at me oh god I swear I instantly get turned on and I know he knows by the way he looks at me. Val walks to me and pulls me towards the class and we start doing the cha cha now being right here in my man's arms god yes please don't let him let me go. "Dayachka what's wrong you look nervous." "I'm fine really I just love being around you Val you make me excited every time we touch." "I know I do babe I have to tell you something about the contest." "Really what is it?" "I won babe by a pot of votes." "No way babe!" I kiss Val passionately and you hear people cheering in the background. "So did you find out who you are getting to take a shower with?" "As a matter of fact I did love would you like to know who it is?" "Yes tell me who it is." "It's you of course the people voted for you so you and I will be taking a nice long shower together but with swimsuits I know you want to get naked with me I can tell on your face." "Duh babe you are smoking hot and I want you, but like I said I can wait besides we have everything for our wedding now we are just waiting until that date for us to me married!" "So now that you know you've won we have to go back to New York and then fly out to Las Vegas to party!" "I can't wait to party with you babe it's gonna be epic." "Well I know we are having fun here but we have to say goodbye since we are going to Vegas." We say our goodbyes to everyone, then get into the car and head on back to NYC.

Finally after thirty-five minutes of driving, singing, and dancing in our seats we make it back and head back to the apartment to see that Maks and Anna are packed and ready to go. We grab any extra clothes that we need and get back into the car with Maks and Anna and drive to the airport. As we are getting out of the car to get into the plane I get a call from Trevor I decided to ignore it and get in the plane and fly to Vegas. But I keep wondering if my father told Trevor to not call me why is he still trying to get hold of me something's not right about this.

Well Trevor is calling her again which I really don't like because he's not meant for her, she's with Val so Zendaya is starting her tour tomorrow she will be in Chicago I wish she would could to FL I would love to see her in concert but I can't wait to hear Replay and to see her and Val have their little reunion in NYC next month it's gonna be awesome! So if you would like more you know what to do... vote, comment, and share. Oh and thank you all for the 1.6K reads you guys are so amazing! :)