Chapter 8

(Daya's POV)

Afterword when the movie was done Val decided to order us room service. "Val can I ask you something?" I said. "Sure Dayachka go ahead." Val said. "When we first met and I told you that I was sixteen why did you take back that I was very beautiful?" "Well Dayachka I took it back because you are very beautiful and at the time you were only sixteen so I had to take it back." "But Val I liked when you said that I was beautiful you made me feel special all the time." "I know Dayachka but I didn't want to have your parents worrying that I would be trouble for you and you can see that they are extremely happy that we are together." "I know I can't wait to tell my mom that we are getting married she will totally flip!" Val then hears a knock at the door and sees that our room service is here Val takes the food and walks towards me and sits down. "So what did you order for us love?" "Your favorite pizza and ice cream." "No way are you serious!" "I'm really serious babe." Val moves the cover from the tray and I see pizza and start to eat.

As soon as we were finished eating pizza and ice cream I went into the bedroom to take a bath after turning the water on and making sure it was at the right temp for me I hope in and relax, so after my eyes start closing. But suddenly the door opens and Val comes in basically half naked and of course he's turning me on. "OMG Val did you forget that I was in the bathroom?" "Maybe but you look so hot in that tub is there room for one more?" I start blushing oh my gosh if I let him take a bath with me it will be our first bath as a couple and to feel him abs on my back oh wow. "Sure babe there's room but you have to strip first." "Oh I know Dayachka and that's what you are waiting for seeing me strip." "Um yea babe you are my fiance and we both promise that we won't do anything bad so come on in please." "Alright Dayachka." Val takes his pants off and gets into the bath with me, this is so romantic all we need are some candles, music, and sparking cider since I can't drink yet. "Val can we stay here forever in our own love nest and not go back to New York I love it here." "As do I love but we have to get back to the real world sometime but we still have our honeymoon just think of this as a little getaway." "I so am Val waking up next to you is like a dream because ever since we met I've always had dreams about you and I." "Really why don't you tell me some?" "Mostly we would just be making out in the living room, our bedroom, the kitchen, and your office I would sometimes wear your clothes to bed or just around the house and you would push me against the wall and tease me." "That does sound like me since you love to wear my clothes all the time." "I only do that because your clothes are soft and they remind me of you but moving back to my dreams for example if you had to go away on a trip you would call me and tease me through the phone even though you know I hate when you do that." "I'm not sorry that you get turned on by my voice love." I turn my body around to Val and look him in the eyes. "Well you get turned on when I moan your name." "Yea I do only because you sound so hot when you say it." "Ok as much as I like being in this tub with you I have to get out I'm getting sleepy." I get out of the tub to still see Val looking at me I kiss his cheek and walk into the bedroom and wear one of his buttoned up shirts to bed, a few minutes later Val comes out in his towel water dripping all over his body oh god I want to lick it off what am I saying I'm getting so turned on right now. Once Val was done getting changed we went to sleep.

The next morning I wake up and see that Val and the dogs are gone, I look all around our hotel room but I can't find them. That is when I hear barking coming towards the beach I walk outside to see Val, Brownie, and Sir Sleep playing fetch together. "Hey you got room for one more?" "Of course come on." I run towards Val and the dogs, take the ball from Val, throw it and watch Sir Sleep and Brownie run after it. "I thought that you left me babe since you weren't in bed when I woke up." "I'm sorry love I thought I was gonna make it to see you wake up." "Val its ok really you wanted to play with the dogs and that's cool." "Ok daya oh did you talk to Bella yet?" "Crap no I forgot I'm gonna call her right now." I run back into our room, grab my phone and call Bella after the phone rang for a few rings she finally answered. "Hey Bella it's daya." "OMG Daya how are you I miss you." Bella said. "Oh I'm doing well just on vacation with my fiancé and our dogs." "That's great! What a second did you say fiancé?" "Yes, yes I did." "No way Daya he asked you!" "Yes way he asked me it was so romantic and amazing I felt so happy that I said yes to my wonderful man." "So since you've going to be married you know we have to have a party." "Yes I know but we are still figuring when we will get married and how we are going to plan every little thing." "Well yea but I want to know how does he look when he's you know." "When he's what Bell? "You know when he's shirtless or when he has a towel on?" "Why did I have a feeling that you were going to ask this question." "Because I'm your best friend now please tell me." "Ok fine when he's shirtless he's to die for I mean he could walk in the room and I would stop every and anything to watch him walk away from me his back let's just say that it looks good too." "Looks like you are trying to do the naughty with him." "I have tried but he wants to wait until our wedding night which is ok but that doesn't mean we can't tease each other until the day comes." "Look at you daya your eighteen and you are engaged to the man who you've love forever and I'm in a new movie." "Oh how is your movie going?" "Its going good I actually have to get back to work I have more scenes to redo but call me again please I want to hear more about the trip." "Alright Bell I will take to you later." I hang up my phone after talking with Bella and go online to look at some wedding dresses to think of what kind I should wear for my wedding.

Once I was done looking at wedding dress for three whole hours I still couldn't find the one that really spoke to me. "Babe what were you looking at?" Val asked. "Oh I was looking at wedding dresses just for fun but I couldn't find one to my liking." "Don't worry baby you'll find the right dress I promise." "You really mean that babe you are such a sweetie." "I know I am love but remember that we are going to New York in a few days so we still have to tell your parents, pick a wedding date, and do other stuff." "But I don't wanna go back to New York it's amazing here and I never want to leave." "Hey Dayachka we will come back ok." "I know we will." Val lays down with me and we start to fall asleep and I have a dream about our wedding the doors open and I walk down the aisle to Val and see all of our friends and family smiling at me, when I made it to Val I see him and only him no one else matters but him. I hear the preacher ask me if I take Val to be my husband. "Yes, yes i do." The preacher then asked Val and he also said yes, we were just about to kiss when Kelly comes in. "You don't love her Val you never have and you never will you only have feelings for me." Kelly said. Val looks at me then back at Kelly then me. "Your right Kelly I don't love Zendaya at all." Val runs out of the church with Kelly and I start to cry, I suddenly wake up and look to see that Val is sleeping beside me. "Oh thank god it was just a dream." Val then wakes up and looks at me. "Babe you ok what's wrong?" "Nothing baby I'm fine." "No your not love you are crying so please tell me what's wrong?" "I had a bad dream about the wedding." "What happened love?" "We were getting married and we were about to kiss when Kelly came and told us that you didn't love me and that you never would and you said that she was right and you ran off with her and left me." Val hugs me tightly and kisses me. "Hey it was just a dream baby it wasn't real and that will never happen to us everyone we know and love knows that we love each other so much." "I know Val but what if that really happens to us I can't be without you." "It won't happen ok I just know it wouldn't you and I are together forever now come on let's take the dogs for a walk." "Ok Val." Val and I plus the dogs walk out on the beach and we hold hands but I can't think that my dream is maybe telling me something but like Val said it was just a dream and I know that my dream will not come true.

Well I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter it took such a long time to write so if you would want more which I know you do please vote, comment and share love you all. :)

Still Into You (a Valdaya fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें