Chapter 7

**Aiden**

I woke up at six am as I do every morning but this morning I was excited. Jasmine is coming home. I rolled over to grab my phone, checking for messages and see one from Jasmine asking me to pick her up at eight.

I get up and dress for my run. Exercise always made me feel better, and this morning will take away some of the nerves. After asking Jasmine out to dinner, I was thinking over what I was going to do or where to take her when I could just make her dinner.

Mum always let me help her in the kitchen and after Jasmine left I decided to properly cook for myself especially since I went off to University in pursuit of a degree in business. She doesn't know I own a few clubs in the city now and make a lot of money that I can provide for her and my family.

I wonder if Kaleb wants to come along to get his mum. While on my run I take the same route I take every morning which consists going passed the pack house, my parents house, Jasmines parents then back up the road to my place.

I would be picking up Jasmine in just over an hour so I stop by to Jasmines parents knocking on the door. "Morning Alpha what can I do for you?" Nate says answering the door "You don't usually knock and wait outside... What's wrong?" His tone sounded a little panicky

I smile "I just wanted to see if it's ok to take Kaleb with me to pick Jasmine up"

"You know he is your son, you don't have to ask us" I nod my head "But it is very nice of you to include us" I smile "He is awake, why don't you ask him yourself?"

I follow him inside to see Kaleb walking down the stairs with his eyes barely open until he saw me "Dad!" He yells and rushes over to me "I thought we weren't going out until later?"

"I thought you would like to come with me to pick up your mum" I watch him nod his head "Now, make sure you are ready in half an hour ok"

"Ok" He runs back up the stairs "Nana! I can't find my jeans!" I shake my head looking to Nate who is smiling

"I'll see you guys in a bit" I say and run back home. I am nervous and worried. She could be rejecting me or worse leaving again with my son. "Argh!" I yell and walk into the bathroom to shower.

Minutes later I am wearing black jeans, a white hooded male styled cardigan top with a plain shirt underneath and my nikes. My keys and wallet in hand now on my way to pick up Kaleb. As soon as I park up, I don't even get a chance to get out and walk to the door because he comes running out wearing a jacket, jeans and chucks then quickly gets into the car

"Come on dad lets go otherwise mum will be waiting for us" I smile shaking my head then wave to Lily and Nate who are standing at the door "Nana and papa are going to Nanny Izzys for breakfast today, do you think mum will want to go?"

"We could ask her when we see her, if she isn't too tired that is" I say pulling out of the driveway and on our way to the airport.

We eventually got there just after eight. I parked the car leaving the ticket on the dashboard before heading into the arrivals lounge. We walk in and instantly greeted by Zeke and Marcus

"Cousin"

"Alpha, we weren't expecting you here" Zeke says "Hey little man" Zeke and Kaleb pound their fists together "The plane just landed a couple minutes ago so you are just in time"

Speaking of which all three ladies, while two are laughing, the other is frowning as they come out of the arrivals doors with a good looking male behind them. All three of us growl at the sight of him, I catch the look on Jasmines face as she looks at her friends then to the guy.