Chapter 26

Aren't you guys special? another chapter? damn! me thinks I'm on a role

_____________

** Aiden **

We had finally got to Jasmines location minutes after her brothers located her.

There were a few cars in an industrial part of Maxs territory which was close to where our territories meet. He brought along some of his pack warriors to come help as well.

I didn't have anything going through my mind but having my mate, my love in my arms. Blair growled and I turn my head to see where he was looking, he saw two men coming out with bleeding knuckles and with the wind blowing. We all caught her scent on their hands. I growled and clawed at the ground.

They were talking and shaking hands. I nodded my head in Blair's direction and pulls out a snippet rifle. The good thing about their father was he was ex military and taught his children everything, when he first met Lily he was on leave and soon got her pregnant before having to go back. But he taught them everything he knew.

Lining up his target, he was fueled by anger and everyone else was but my mates brothers had more of an excuse. They told me if she had let them use their gifts as open as she does, they would be in the same position as her.

He turns to me again, I nodded and he took the shot. Killing the two men that exited the building. An alarm had sounded and everyone rushed the building. Fuck covert! I needed Jasmine here and now. I needed to know if she was alright.

Every person that came out of the building were being taken down by the men that came with me. Growls erupted and the tearing of flesh or gun shots could be heard but it didn't bother me. The only person I needed to get to was Jasmine.

I'm stopped by a familiar person ramming me into the wall of the building. As I sniffed the air, I could smell her near by. I could smell all of her near and I could barely feel her. I use my elbow to repeatedly hit him in the back, I bring my knee up and kick him in the stomach. He falls but soon gets up

"Poor Alana didn't get what she wanted I see, but oh well I did for a moment" Carter smirks when we hear a howl of pain. Carters eyes widen towards the door that had opened and saw her lying on the ground with blood coming out of her mouth. I took that opportunity to punch him with so much force, I broke his nose and at this force I would've punched his eye out of his socket.

Without hesitation I picked him up and held him at his neck "I told you she is mine" and snapped his neck.

This fight was over before it even started. These people weren't so much of a fight. I ran to the room Kara was half lying out of and the site that was before me made me crumble to the floor.

Jasmine looked lifeless, dried blood everywhere on her body. Burn marks by her wrists from the silver chains and a necklace around her neck with a red ruby on it that was shining bright.

I had a sudden urge to rip it off her neck as I got this strange feeling from it. I did rip it from her neck and broke it. Shattering it to pieces. "Baby" I whisper "Baby!" I cry louder trying to shake her. I couldn't find a pulse, she wasn't breathing. She... She was... No! No! No! "Noooooooooo!!!"

I ripped the chains and cried at the pain the silver burned into my skin, but this pain was nothing compared to what I felt in my heart right now. I looked my mate over as I pulled her down and saw the dried blood that was down the inside of her thigh and cried more making me fall to my knees with her in my arms

"Alpha? Aiden!" Marcus yells behind us and sees me on the ground with Jasmine in my arms "No no no no" Marcus fell beside me and went to touch her

"Don't touch her!" I cried but then put his hand on my shoulder. I cried more into her neck trying to take in what was left of her scent