Chapter 17

Sorry this has taken me so long...

I hope you all like it.

______________

**Jasmine**

I was a recluse in my new workspace. I had spent three days straight working in there. When Aiden hadn't dragged me out of there literally dragged me out of there, I would be in there perfecting my photos.

Not even Kaleb could get me out of there. The only occasional times I came out was of course to go to the bathroom, make Kaleb his lunch for school and breakfast before hand.

But now three weeks later, all my photo shoots I've done in the last two months are being used in magazines and websites. It's a relief to know that I can do some closer to home. Closer to Aiden and Kaleb.

Now that his parents are back together. I can tell Kaleb wants siblings. We go and see his cousins in the weekends while I go see my parents but I guess there is nothing quite like your own brothers and sisters.

Addison got her photos yesterday and Aiden got his. And let me tell you he liked them a lot. If you want to know what they are, well I had to fly away for a shoot. After the person saw the photo shoot I had done for Victoria, they wanted me to do a semi nude shoot. Majority of the time I was only wearing jewellery for their jewellery line. The only condition for me to do was if there were no males because Aiden didn't like the idea at first until that was confirmed.

So when he saw them, his eyes lit up as if he were opening a birthday present.

As for Addison she would cry and laugh then cry again then tell me how amazing they are.

"Jasmine!" I hear Aiden yell from downstairs. Yes I was in my workspace, Sammy had left a while ago to pick up Zeke from his new role at the local high school we all went to as teens.

Kaleb is currently staying at his grandparents for the night and seeing as we made this arrangement for him to either stay at his grandparents or uncles on a Friday night or whenever we decide to have a date night or just have some time to ourselves

"Hold on a sec babe!" I call back. I've been working on some new photos and some to put around the house because the only picture Aiden has is the one I had done for my exhibit. How homey is that? Now with mine and Kalebs things in the house, it's starting to feel less like a bachelor pad

"Jasmine" he calls my name dragging it out. I roll my eyes smiling. I better get down there before he forces me down there.

I walk out of the room to a faint glow amongst the darkness. "Aiden?" I call out as I descend the stairs to the kitchen to find candles lit everywhere. I gasp at how romantic it is.

I walk deeper into my surroundings and sense him watching me. I turn around to see him leaning up against the doorframe towards our main corridor that leads to the front door.

"I want to do something special for you" He walks closer to me as I smile at him in appreciation

"You are too sweet baby" I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close "This is wonderful"

"Oh don't thank me just yet, it's just getting started... Come on" He leans forward and kisses me gently on the nose. I was wanting him to kiss me on the lips, his hands were making circular motions around my hips and it felt so good "Hold on babe, there may be time for that later"

I giggle to myself and let him lead me outside where he had food laid out in the middle of his two person outdoor day bed.

He had it all figured out, he had one of my cardigans out, cushions to keep us comfortable and a little fire going in the outdoor fireplace he had. I told him I wanted an opportunity to use it because he said he hasn't used it yet and look here... Using it to romance me.