Chapter 21

** Aiden **

"Look Kara, you're only a replacement for my actual make up artist who is sick today... Thank you for today but you and your man have caused enough tension with my staff"

I could see Kara trying to reign in her wolf who wasn't liking the way she was being treated

"I'm very sorry I hope this hasn't affected any of your photos through your models?" You could tell she was putting on an act but at the same time, we all knew it is a job

We watched as Victoria only smiled "They will be fine if not I'll just have to do them at another time" Victoria waved goodbye to Carter and Kara who only but smirked at me

"They seem like bloody trouble makers those two, they compliment each other" Victoria voices as she walks over to the two of us "Keep the outfits, my gift for you"

'I've been getting this strange scent from her' I mind link to Jasmine who smiles

"That's because honey I am a fairy" Jasmine and I laugh knowing well she heard my thoughts

"That's why you didn't feel intimated by them or us" I say shaking her hand

"I am a very influential person in the other realm, so if you need anything just call" She smiles "And thank you both again, the photos look amazing"

"Oh Chris! While you're in town, we can work on those photos together" Jasmine hands him a piece of paper "It's the perfect opportunity while you're here" He nods smiling and kisses her on either side of her face. If he wasn't gay I don't think I would like what he was doing.

"I will very much like that, I'll come by tomorrow?" Jasmine nods then looks to me as if asking if it was ok. I smile and nod my head

"I've got to go out and check on some of the restaurants tomorrow anyway" I say 'but I'll have your brothers keep an eye out for you'

There was more I wanted to tell her, like there was a scent of a vampire lingering around our place, maybe even a few by the tree line but then they were all over the place. We had vampires living in our town and we got along well with them. I can never be too cautious.

"Lets go home, we've had a long day, we need to pick up Kaleb from school" Jasmine says as I nod my head. We thank Victoria and head out the door

"Is everything alright? We saw Carter and his mate leave looking like they won something" Blair states looking worried

"Everything is alright" Jasmine smiles as I pull her closer. Her scent is so addictive, I couldn't help but nuzzle my nose into her hair then down the crook of her neck.

The scene we put on for the camera had me lusting over her. How I nearly tore the dress from her body, how I had to hold her panties in my mouth. Fuck I was getting hard just thinking about her.

'I need you babe'

'I know you do, I was just thinking about how I had to kneel in front of you and run my hands up your chest, how I unbuttoned your shirt from behind... I need you to fuck me so bad'

Hearing her be so vulgar with her words and so straight forward was making me really hard

"We will see you guys later for training?"

"Oh... We were going by mums, we can pick Kaleb up and meet you guys at the kids training?" Ethan says. Oh you fucking legend!

"Sounds good, we gotta change into some training clothes anyway... We'll see you in a bit" Jasmine quickly jumped at the chance as I pulled her along to the car.