First Day

-Min Yeon-
"Miss, wake up," said the maid, while knocking on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up with my closed eyes. I just simply replied and went to bathroom.

School again. It was actually after summer holiday.

I sighed and brushed my teeth quickly. I wore the school uniform and tied my hair into a ponytail. I took my belongings and went down to the dining table. "What's for breakfast?" The maid pointed to the pancakes on the table, while cleaning the plates.

You might wonder why I didn't greet my parents, it's because they went to America for the new business. They are coming back tonight.

Putting on my shoes after I had my breakfast, I walked out the house and found my friend, Eun Ji waiting for me. "Let's go, Nat," said Eun Ji and took my hand.

As we reached our school, we went to the admin office to take our new schedule. Luckily, we would be having same classes together.

Just when we were about to leave, a huge crowd were coming to our way. A girl pushed me away and my butt landed on the floor. I groaned and saw a figure stand in front of me, offering his hand. I looked up and found my crush. People around were watching us, but I just ignored them and took his hand. "Thanks, Gyu."

"Are you okay?" I just nodded and found Eun Ji coming. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" Min Gyu just patted her head and said, "nothing, just saw her." It was then quiet. I could sense the awkwardness so I decided to break it. "Let's go, Ji. See you later, Gyu."

I've been having a crush on Min Gyu ever since I met him. Tell me, how could a girl not fall for him? He is tall, smart and handsome. Let's just say, he's perfect.

"Hey," said Eun Ji, waving her hand in front of my face. I opened the locker and took out my books. Some boys were leaning on the lockers, while checking out us. I ignored them and went to our classroom. "Hey, I'm going to library first, join?" I just shook my hair and went in the class.

Dragging a chair out, I placed my bag on the floor and sat down. I had my headphones and closed up my eyes. After awhile, I heard a huge bang on my table. I looked up and saw a girl. She was the one who pushed me just now. I couldn't hear her talk because I was still having my headphones.

She then pulled my headphones away. I swear, I could slap her anytime. "I said this is my place," said Raini. "Too bad, I came here first," I stated and had my headphones. She looked mad, which actually made my day. She took her hand up, I knew what would happen later.

I looked at her, when her hand almost reached my face, a hand held hers. "What are you doing?" A familiar voice, I smiled and looked up. It was Min Gyu. "What's happening?" A voice from the back made me turn around. It was Seventeen. I sighed, realizing that I would be in same class with them.

A boy came in front of me and stared at us. Choi Hansol. "Let go of her," he said and Min Gyu just let go. Raini quickly hugged Hansol and glared at me. "What happened, Raini?" She shot me a glare and pointed to me. The boy pulled my wrist which totally scared me. "What did you do to her?"

Everyone in the class was looking at us, especially Seventeen. "I didn't do anything," I said and pulled away my wrist. "Hansol, don't make trouble," said a boy with long hair, Jung Han. He walked away with Raini. Min Gyu just patted my shoulder and went to his group.

Eun Ji came in and was surprised that she was in same class with her brother. As expected, the girls would try to talk to her so that they could get close to Seventeen.

"Did I miss anything?" I just gave a small laugh. "A lot."

During lunch, the boys would stare at us and whistle.

I don't get it. There are more sexy ladies out there.

"Hey," said Alyssa and others greeted us too. They were also my friends. "I heard that Raini almost slapped you," said JingSoo while eating the food. "Yea, almost," I replied with a yes.

I looked at Min Gyu with his friends on the other table. Raini was being clingy around Hansol, as usual. I didn't know that I was staring at Hansol until his eyes met mine. We were actually looking at each other until Raini called him. I quickly looked away and ate my food.

Soon, the dismissal bell rang. "Come on," said Min Gyu, while waiting for Eun Ji and I. Carrying the heavy books, I cursed under my breath. "Need help?" I just nodded and passed him the books. "Thank you, Gyu," I said, trying not look like a tomato, because everytime talking to him, my face would be a bit pinky. "For?" He knew what I meant. "Helping me with Raini." He just smiled.

After reached my house, Min Gyu and Eun Ji also went back. I took a quick shower and lay on my bed. I thought about something.

Hansol.

I shook away the thought and cleared my mind.

He has a girlfriend. What are you even thinking, Natasha?

My eyelids were getting heavier until I went to my dreamland.