Him

-Min Yeon-
The Kim siblings walked me home, as usual. I knew someone was following us, but I decided to ignore it. Before leaving, Min Gyu planted a kiss on my cheek and told me to take care. Then, both of them left.

A shadow was formed beside the tree, it was so obvious. "I know you're here, come out," I said. Soon, Hansol showed himself with his embarrassed face. "What are you doing here?" He didn't say anything, just smiled.

"Come in then," I offered. He walked in my house, wandering around. My parents had meeting so no one was at home, besides my maid. "Why are you acting so weird?" I ignored the question and placed the key in the drawer. After putting my bag on the couch, I just sat down.

He sighed and sat beside me. He held my hand, but I just flinched. I looked at the floor, not wanting to face him. "Min Yeon," he called, but I remained my eyes on the groud. "Tell me, Min Yeon," he begged. "It's none of your business," I said coldly and stood up.

I'm sorry, you can't know.

I walked to my room and decided to take a bath. I let the water pour on my body, sighing. Everything was complicated for me. After the nice bath, I realized that I didn't bring my clothes in. I wrapped my body with towel and walked out the room. Out of sudden, Hansol was standing in front of me.

I screamed and quickly went into the bathroom again. "CHOI HANSOL, LEAVE NOW!" I shouted. Opening the door, I took a peek, my face was burning. Luckily, there wasn't any sign of him. I quickly changed into my shirt and shorts. "Come in if you want," I said and lie on my bed.

He walked in and sat beside me. "You can tell me everything," he said. I didn't want to get him involved, so I tried to act dumb. "What are you talking about?" I tried to change the topic but obviously I failed. Suddenly, I remembered the letter. I sat up quickly, looking at him with my big eyes. "YOU SAW THAT THING?!" That moment, I knew I just screwed my life. I messed my hair, making it messy and hid my face with the pillow.

Then, sobs could be heard from me.

I'm so fcked up.

I could sense that he moved closer to me, then tried to pull away the pillow, but I held it tightly. "Hey, I'm here," he tried to comfort me, but it wasn't helping. "I'm going to die, you guys are going to die," I muttered, while sobbing. "Min Yeon," he called again. "No, Hansol. You can't get near to me," I said and pushed him away with my feet. "And I'm here now," he said. It was silence for awhile.

"I don't want you to get hurt, it's none of your business. It's because of me. I can't make the choice," I whispered to myself. He pulled away the pillow and looked at me.

He held my hand, he was trying to help me. "No, Hansol, leave before you get hurt," I warned. "I'm not leaving, there's no one here," he replied. "I have my maid," I replied, then covered my face with another hand.

He took away my hand, making me look at him. He shouldn't get involved in this thing. "Hansol, I'm sorry," I said. "Just leave, I don't want to hurt you," I told him. "Tell me the reason," he said, rubbing my hand slowly. "I love you, Choi Hansol, I don't want you to get hurt," I confessed, staring at him, waiting for his reaction.

"You love me?" he asked again. There wasn't any way to hide it. "I love both of you, I have to choose one," I said, sitting up, feeling to wee soon. But, he held me back. "I'm going to wee, don't block me," I said. Out of sudden, he locked me on the bed with his arms. It was a very awkward position.

"Choi Hansol, let go," I complained, still wanting to go to bathroom. He just stared at me. "Don't move," he said softly. I caught him looking at my eyes, nose, then lips. I gulped. He slowly leaned in, making me to look at him. Until I could feel something warm on my lips, he was smiling.

My mind went blank immediately. What about Min Gyu? What about the Mr Stranger? What about the letter? But later, I felt something that I had never felt before. Sparkles. Not realizing anything, I kissed him back.

When we ran out of breath, he pulled back, looking at me. I could feel that my face was red. I looked down at my hands, twisting around.

"Am I better than him?"

I was shocked when I heard that.

How did he know that? Was he the one at the back? Was he the one wrote me the scary letter?

"I don't know," I said and looked away. "Hey, don't worry about the letter," he comforted me, staring at my face. "Hansol, tell me what should I do now," I said. He caressed my cheek and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm here," he said, patting my head.

Realizing he was still on top of me, I pushed him away slightly. "You should go home now, and I still want to use bathroom," I reminded. Just when he was about to get up, my phone vibrated. I slidded my hand to the table and it was a message from my mom.

Message
M: Dear, Hansol is staying in our house tonight. His parents are going to have dinner with us. Don't bully him. Remember to have dinner.
MY: Ok
End of Message

"What's that?" He took my phone away and looked at the message. "Looks like tonight is going to be so fun," he said. I blushed, thinking about other stuff. "Are you getting off from me?" He smiled and shook his head. "Come on, you fat pig," I joked. "We shall see who's the pig here," he said and started to tickle me.

"STOP IT! I NEED BATHROOM!" I couldn't stop laughing.

Choi Hansol, how am I going to survive with you?