What?!

-Min Yeon-
"Miss, your parents are back," the maid reminded me as I was playing with my zombie game. "Really?" I paused the game and went to the living room.

"Daddy mommy!" I hugged both of them and helped them with their luggage. "How's your first day of school after summer holiday?" I stopped for awhile when they talked about it. It was actually quite nice. "It was awesome," I said with my thumbs up. "Here, this is your gift. Another three are for your friends," mom said.

"Sir, the food can be served now," said a maid. "Good," said dad and we went to our dining room.

"Talk about it, there's a thing we need to tell you," said dad. "The presents are for Eun Ji, Min Gyu and Hansol," said mum. That was normal, they would always buy presents for them since we were all close. "Is that all?" Dad was about to talk until his phone rang. "Sorry, ladies," he joked and left the place. "Eat more, darling," said mum and placed the food on top of my rice.

After dinner, I was so bored so I just took out my diary and wrote about my day. Until someone knocked the door, I replied and he came in.

"Natasha, I have work to do now, sleep earlier," reminded dad. I just nodded and kissed his cheek. "I will, go now." He then left my room.

Something was bugging me.

What did they want to tell me just now?

Then, my phone vibrated. It was Eun Ji.

Message
EJ: Hey
MY: Hey
EJ: You know what happened?
MY: Huh no?
EJ: Nevermind then, sleep tight
MY: Oi tell me now
EJ: I'm tired, good night
End of Message

Since it was still pretty early, so I just played the zombie game until I felt sleepy.

Before sleeping, someone popped out in my mind.

Choi Hansol.

What's wrong with me?

I slapped my face literally and hid my face under the pillow.

The next morning, I prepared my stuff and went out after having my breakfast. As usual, Eun Ji was waiting for me. "Take this," I said and gave the present which my parents bought it. "Uncle and aunt bought this?" Asked Eun Ji. I nodded. "What did you want to say yesterday?" She stopped walking then smiled at me. She smiled at me awkwardly. "I think I've forgotten," she said and put her hand on my shoulder.

I knew she was hiding something.

As soon as we reached the school, everyone was looking at us. Wait, they were staring at me. I checked myself and didn't see anything, not on my face or uniform.

"Library first," said the bookworm, Eun Ji and left. I walked in the class and realized the whole class only had Raini and I.

Can anyone please tell me what's happening?

She walked to me casually and slammed her hand on my table.

Does this girl have any mental problem? I thought and looked at her.

"What do you want?" She pointed at me. "You, you are trying to steal away my boyfriend, aren't you?"

WAIT. Hansol is her boyfriend. Why am I trying to steal him away?

"No, I'm not," I said with my calm voice. "Don't lie," she said and slapped my face. I held my cheek and looked at her, trying not to look mad.

My anger was boiling inside.

"What did I do?" She glared at me.

"You forced him to get married with you!"

That moment, I was speechless.

"Marry? What?" She laughed at me with her high pitch voice and then shot me a glare. She was about to slap my but a voice stopped her.

"What are you doing?" It was Hansol, his voice sounded a bit angry. Choi Hansol. "I-I was j-just," he didn't let me to finish my sentence. "I'm not asking you, I'm asking Raini," he said.

What just happened?

"Vernon, I'm just trying to talk to her," she said and hugged him. He slightly pushed her away unexpectedly. The next thing I knew was I got pulled away by Choi Hansol to a place.

He was holding my wrist tightly that it hurt my wrist. "Vernon, it hurts," I said, trying to pull away but he didn't let go. He opened a door and pulled me again. It hurt so much that my tears were coming out.

Then, he slammed the door to shut it and he let go of my wrist. I was totally shocked by his action. I was holding my own wrist while rubbing it. My head was looking down so that he wouldn't see that my eyes were watery.

He held my chin up with his hand and pushed me to the wall. I was forced to look at him. When he saw my tears, he slowly let go. "I-I am sorry," he said while looking away. I wiped away the tears and took a deep breath.

"What happened?" He looked at me with a 'you-don't-know?' face. "Our parents want us to get married. That moment, I shouted. "WHAT?!" He shut my mouth with his hand and wanted me to be quiet. "But they didn't tell me," I said, while his hand still on top of my lips.

I stopped. So dad was going to tell me yesterday. I thought and let out a sigh.

Just then, my phone vibrated. I took out and it was dad.

Message
D: Come back with Hansol now
MY: Ok
End of Message

"I guess your dad sent you the message," said Hansol while putting back his phone into his pocket. "But, I don't want," I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. "To marry me?" I looked up and he was looking right into my eyes. "Just, we are too young," I said and sighed. "Yea, I have a girlfriend too," he said.

There was a question stuck in my mind.

"Why did you scold Raini?" He just shrugged. "I saw what she did," he said. "I never knew she was mean because she was always being sweet to me," he said and held his head in his hands.

"Let's go back to class now," he said and took my hand.

My heart was pumping so hard but it was so wrong.

How about Min Gyu?

I thought I liked him.

Looking down the hands, I was just being dragged by him all the way back to classroom.