Confused

-Min Yeon-
"Hansol, sleep now," I ordered. "But it's still early," he argued. "Come on, we still have to give out the cards tomorrow," I said, laying on my bed.

He put down his phone and jumped on the bed, which exactly next to me. "Who do you want to give?" I thought for awhile but still didn't know. "Kim?" I looked down and shrugged. "You still can't face him, can you?" I just nodded. "Hansol, is it too late?" He tilted his head, looking at me. "Too late to confess to him?" I just nodded.

"Hey, think it another way, you have a handsome boy here," he joked, which got a pillow to hit his face by me. Out of sudden, I remembered the present. I went to find my backpack and took out the present. "This is for you," I said and gave him. I still had another in my hand, which was for Min Gyu.

"Hey, I won't disagree if you want to be with him," he said and caressed my face. "But," I wanted to say but he cut off, saying it was a forced marriage. For some reasons, I felt heartbroken when he said it was just a forced marriage. "You okay?" I just simply nodded and went to the bed.

He turned off the light and slept beside me. "Good night, Nat," he said, facing my face. I smiled. "You too," I replied and closed up my eyes.

The next morning, the sun wasnt burning my butt so I was sure it was early. I tried to move but I couldn't. What's under my head? I thought because it was hard, unlike my pillow. A hand was holding my waist and I was holding someone's waist. I slowly moved my head up and saw a sweet boy sleeping soundly.

Looking at him, I took my phone on the table next to my bed and looked at the time. It was still very early so I decided to get back to sleep, but I couldn't. I was staring at him, why are you confusing me? He is actully quite attractive. Stop it.

"Quit staring at the handsome boy here," he said suddenly. I was totally got shocked but he held me tighter. "Let's sleep, I'm sleepy," he said and put his head on top of mine. Actually, the position was quite weird. "Do you always do that to Raini?" He shook his head. "Why?" He didn't reply, he was sleeping again. I just laughed softly and closed up my eyes.

"Hey," a voice woke me up. I was too tired to open my eyes, but I managed to. I rubbed them and opened slowly. Immediately, my eyes went big and my mouth opened widely. His face was so near to mine. I pushed away but unfortunately, I fell with him.

We were stuck in a weirder position. I was on top him and our face was way nearer than before, our nose was touching. My face turned red at this point. I thought he was going to let me go but he was getting nearer that we could almost kiss. He looked at my lips and gulped.

Until, someone knocked the door. Again, he was annoyed. I quickly stood up and helped him. "Miss, time to get up," the maid said. I just simply replied and pushed Hansol into the bathroom. I sat on the bed, thinking what just happened. We almost kissed.

What is that feeling?

"I'm done," he said. I just replied with a nod and went in. I couldn't face him now. It was so sudden. Too sudden. I quickly did my daily routine and had my breakfast. As usual, Eun Ji was in front of my house, waiting for me. "Morning," she greeted. I smiled and started to walk with her. "Is he okay?" I asked. "I think he's sad," she replied.

"Ji, I need your help," I said. "How?" Asked Eun Ji. "I think I like two people now," I said. "You serious?" I just nodded. "But Hansol is still with Raini, you know that, right?" Again, I nodded. "I don't know, I'm so confused," I said. "You were with Hansol yesterday?" I nodded and gave her the card invitation. "We are giving out the card invitation today, and you're invited." She made a dramatic face, "my friend has grown up." I smacked her arm and we laughed together.

"Are you giving my brother?" I wasn't able to answer but because I was afraid that he was still mad at me. "I'll try." With that, we reached the school. Everyone was staring at us. "See you later," she said and went to library.

Since my first lesson was history, so I went to my locker to take books. As soon as I went in the class, I saw Hansol was with Raini again.

What's gotten into me? My crush is Min Gyu. Why do I feel betrayed?

Looking around the class, I still couldn't find Min Gyu. Until, the girls outside started to scream then I knew that he came. I was looking at him, hoping that he would look at me, but he didn't. I furrowed my eyebrows and had my head laying on the table.

Was it just me? But I could feel my tears filling my eyes, then dropped on my skirt. I took a peek at him, he was staring at me. We made eye contact. He looked at me, until he realized that I was crying silently. He knew me.

I wiped away the tears and quickly went to the rooftop. It was only place I could feel the freedom. I took a deep breath.

It is either Kim Min Gyu or Choi Han Sol.

Stop making me confuse.