Letter

-Min Yeon-
During lunch, I told Eun Ji about Min Gyu. Instead of giving surprised look, she smiled. "He's in love with you," she stated. "But I can't have both of them at the same time, especially after Gyu confessed," I said. "Do you like my brother or Vernon?" My mind went blank for awhile. She sighed. "Luckily, I don't have to face this," she said, eating her rice. "Cheer up, nat!" I smiled, feeling grateful to have her. "I can't." She looked at me. "Don't worry about it, let your heart make the decision."

Then, I felt someone looking at me. I scanned through the whole cafeteria. There, I saw Hansol staring at me. The way he stared at me made my heart pound faster than usual. Eun Ji was still trying to cheer me up. I couldn't.

It is just the third day of school, how am I going to survive? This is my last year in this school.

Everyone could tell that I was sad because my eyes were filled with tears.

How am I going to face Gyu? 

How am I going to face Hansol?

"Hey, ladies," said JingSoo, putting down her tray. "Hey," greeted Alyssa. "Why are you sad, honey?" JingSoo patted my head. "Cheer up!" They didn't know what happened. I knew I was a bad friend, but I didn't want anyone to know, especially the boys.

"See you later, girls," said Alyssa and JingSoo and went to their next lesson. "Go first, I need to take books," I said. "Never. See those perverts? They are going to hunt you down." I laughed at her exaggerated words. "See, you look so pretty when you smile, use your smile to hunt those perverts." This girl actually just made my day.

"Thank you, Ji," I said. "You're welcome, that's what a friend does," she said and held my hand.

"Quick, we're gonna be late soon," she continued, "I don't want to get detention." I chuckled and opened my locker. Unexpectedly, a letter flew out. I picked it up and looked at Eun Ji. "Did you write this love letter to me?" She frowned and shook her head. "Nevermind, I will read it later," I said and walked into class with her.

During the whole class, I couldn't concentrate. It wasn't my fault, the way that teacher taught was just boring and horrible. I just flipped through the book and I sighed. Then, I remembered the letter. I took it out and examined it. It didn't say who gave it to me. I opened it and started to read.

Gasping, I moved my chair back, which caused a loud sound. Everyone turned their attention to me. "Ms Park Min Yeon, what's your problem?" I was speechless, hinting Eun Ji to help me. "Sorry, teacher, Min Yeon isn't feeling well." I smiled awkwardly as the teacher looked at me with her glasses on her nose bridge. "You shall go, come back quickly," she said. I held the letter tightly and walked towards the door.

I caught Seventeen looking at me, but I ignored them. I gulped and went to the rooftop. I let a sigh as soon as I reached there.

I looked down at the letter in my hand, I quickly let go of it. It was horrible. I think my heart was about to explode. It fell on the ground and I didn't mind to pick it up anymore. I just slid down the wall, and hugged my knees.

Suddenly, the door was opened and S.Coups came in. The first thing he did was pick up the letter. Then, he read it out.

"If you're wondering who I am, then don't try to guess it. I'm no one in this school. I bet that you will never know who I am even until you die. I've been observing you all the time, don't ask why. I lost someone I love because of you. Don't ask why, but you shall take all the responsibility. I know one of your secret. You're such a little slut, you're so young but going to get married. You are struggling, right? Choi Hansol or Kim Min Gyu? I don't care about them. They are popular but they mean nothing to me. I saw what you did at the rooftop with Min Gyu. Kissing huh? Suit yourself, Park Min Yeon. It's either him or Choi Hansol. I don't mind if you choose Choi Hansol, because it will be a good news to me. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Kim Min Gyu. Don't you dare to tell anyone about this letter, cause if they found it, I would kill you immediately. You won't want your friends to get hurt because of you. Get my idea, I will kill you."

S.Coups then crumbled the letter and threw it on the ground. Sobs could be heard so he found me easily. "Min Yeon," he said softly. A hand touched me and caused me to flinch. "Don't, Seung Cheol." I said. I was too scared. "That person might be here, looking at us," I whispered.

He didn't listen to me, but sat beside me and made me to face him. My face was so retarded, also I just couldn't stop crying. What did I do to get this thing? He led my head to his chest, another on my waist to pull me closer and embraced me. I didn't want to cause more troubles do I just struggled. "Stop," I said, crying. Soon, I just let my tears fall and stayed in his embrace.

"Seung Cheol, I'm scared." I just kept crying until there were tear stains on his uniform. "It's okay, we will solve it," he said, comforting me. "We can't tell them, they can't know," I muttered. "Do you have any idea who wrote this?" I shook my head. "We will solve it together, okay?" I nodded. Soon, the bell rang. He let go of me and smiled. I wiped the tears and breathed in. "There, let's go," he said.

When he was about to hold my hand, I just held it back. "I-I," I stuttered. "I know," he said, showing his dimple. "You should go first," I said. "See you later," he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

Before leaving, I picked up the letter.

I will find out who you are, Mr Stranger.