Movie Night

-Min Yeon-
After he turned off the lights, the whole house was so dark and gloom. I gulped softly, as I have always had nyctophobia. Trying to distract myself from the darkness, I kept eating the pizza and drinking coke. Until, I couldn't stuff them in anymore.

At first, the movie wasn't scary just a long story. Until when the girl in the movie had mistaken the boy was the who knocked the wall, I started to feel cold. I was pretty sure that it was really cold. I turned to my left and saw Hansol watching the movie quietly.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned to look at me with his raised eyebrow. "Blanket?" He looked around to find the blanket and gave to me. "Thanks," I said and continued watching the movie.

How can he even watch a horror movie at night?

I focused on the movie again. Then, the girl in the movie heard footsteps. The sound effect made me shiver. I wrapped myself with the blanket, hugging a pillow.

Out of sudden, a creepy man came out of nowhere. I screamed loudly and hid under the blanket. I heard him chuckle, immediately I scoffed.

"What?" I asked, taking a peak at the movie. "Timid lamb," he mocked. I gave a slap on his arm for mocking me. "Ouch, it hurts," he complained, rubbing the spot. "That's for mocking me," I said, sticking out my tongue.

Then, I put my attention on the movie again. It was getting scarier that I kept closing my eyes tightly. Until, he wrapped his arm around my waist. I slapped his hand away. "Come closer," he said, still watching the movie. I rolled my eyes playfully, leaning my body under his arm. It was warm.

I curled up my legs and focused on the movie again. My eyelids were getting heavier but I gave myself a slap so that I could be clear. I drank the coke and sat back. I tried hard not to close up my eyes, because the movie was about to finish. But, I couldn't defeat the god of sleep. Eventually, I closed up my eyes, hugging Hansol.

-Vernon-
The movie was so exciting that I couldn't even close up my eyes, not even a second. Finally, the movie ended and I called Min Yeon, but no response. I looked down, realizing that she was asleep. She looked so cute. It was already late, but Mr and Mrs Park still weren't at home.

After turning off the television, I quickly cleaned up the food and drinks. She was sleeping in the same position, which made me chuckle. I carried her in bridal style and went upstairs. 

Her face snuggled on my chest and made cute noises. I smiled. Opening the door, I slowly placed her on the bed. I quickly went in bathroom and washed up. Just when I got back to her bed, she was still sleeping. I bent down and used the blanket to cover so that she wouldn't feel cold.

Feeling thirsty, I stood up but a hand held me back. "Hansol," she said, more like talking in her sleep.

Is she dreaming about me?

I giggled and climbed up the bed. She was still holding my hand, while I was facing her. I secretly planted a kiss on her lips and lie probably on the bed. After switching many positions, I still couldn't sleep. Suddenly, she turned to me and hugged me like a bolster.

It was actually quite nice, I wrapped my arms around her waist and closed up my eyes.

Sweet dreams, Min Yeon.

-Min Yeon-
The next morning, the sun was still hiding in the sky. A knock was heard on my door. Rubbing my eyes, I let out a soft sigh.

Thursday.

Just when I wanted to get up, a pair of arms were around my waist. Hansol was still sleeping soundly, with his mouth a bit opened. I looked at him and smiled.

How can you be so handsome and cute at the same time?

I moved away his arms slowly, trying not to wake him up. I walked to the door and opened it. It was mom.

"Morning," I greeted with a smile. "Dear, I'm sorry to wake you up so early, your dad and I have emergency business in America, our flight will be later. We will be back before your engagement. Don't worry, here's money to buy stuff you need. Take care of him and yourself," she said, caressing my face. I nodded and she went away. 

I closed the door and stood up the window. I pulled a bit of the curtain. It seemed still early. I yawned and got back to the bed, facing him. His hair was a bit messy but it suited him. I moved his hair away from his eyes, examining him.

How about Min Gyu?

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to another side. All the thoughts were in my mind, making me headache. Suddenly, he moved. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I was frozen. He had his head on my head, trying to find a comfortable position.

"What are you thinking?" I kept quiet. "Hey," he called me and turned me around so that we could face each other. "Nothing, just some stuff," I replied, giving him a weak smile.

"You're thinking about Min Gyu hyung?" I smiled and snuggled in his warm embrace. He planted a kiss on my forehead. With that, I closed up my eyes again.

Am I falling in love with you, Choi Hansol?