Ready for the Movie

-Vernon-
After she came back from bathroom, she lie on her bed, with a frog position. I couldn't help, just laughed. "You better take bath, or I'm gonna kick you out of my house," she joked and warned at the same time. "Really?" I smirked and she stared at me with confusion. I started to tickle her again until she asked me to stop.

She stared at me for awhile, then threw a pillow to me. "Choi Hansol," she whined and threw more pillows to me. "Stop throwing, or I'm gonna revenge," I said, shielding my face. "I don't care!" She folded her arms, glaring at me.

"Come on, don't glare," I said sweetly, patting her head. "Then stop making me glare," she said. "Fine," I said and went to bathroom. After taking bath, I found that I didn't bring any extra clothes. I hit my forehead and quickly wrapped the towel around my waist.

I walked out and saw her playing with her phone. "Yeon," I called but she didn't hear. "Natasha," I called again, this time she turned to me. Her face immediately turned red, I just chuckled. She looked away and asked, "what do you want now?" She paid her attention to her phone, not me.

"I don't have extra clothes," I told her. "Wait, I'll get some for you," she said and put down her phone, walking to the door. I waited patiently until she knocked the door. "Just open it," I said. "Take this and change, NOW, I want to play my games," she said and threw the clothes in.

"Are you done, Mr Choi Hansol?" She knocked the door repeatly until I said I was done. She came in and ran to her bed. With the frog position, she started to use her phone again. "What do you want to eat for dinner later?" She asked, playing with her zombie game. "Anything," I replied. "Pizza? Spaghetti? Chicken?" I thought for awhile. "How about a movie with pizza?" She just nodded.

I stood up and walked to bathroom. She stared at me, wondering why did I stand up. I took my uniform from bathroom and place it on the floor. Not knowing, the torn letter flew out from my pocket. I quickly hid it but she asked me to move away. "What's that?" She asked, trying to figure it out. "Nothing," I replied, sitting on the floor. She put down her phone and walked towards me.

"Move away," she said again. I just listened to her and went to sit on her bed. She slowly picked up the torn letter and put it on her table. She stared at me and asked, "what is this?" I just laughed awkwardly, hoping that she wouldn't be so curious.

After half an hour, she used a tape to fix the torn letter. "Choi Hansol, how are you? I bet that you're happy with Raini, aren't you? Guess what I've found. I've found that you like Park Min Yeon too. You know Raini is better than her, right? Raini is cute and pretty, but Park Min Yeon is just a popular girl because of her family. Let me tell you a secret, just now I saw something at the rooftop. Guess what? Kim Min Gyu and Park Min Yeon were kissing. How romantic they are. Give up, Choi Hansol. But I would be happy if you choose Park Min Yeon over Raini, so that I can have Raini. I believe that Park Min Yeon will avoid you from now on. Please live sadly with her."

She put the letter and turned to me. "That's why you know what we did?" She asked, clenching the letter. "Who do you think?" She stared at me. "I think it's a boy, because that person seems to like Raini, unless it's a lesbian," I guessed. "Me too, do you think it's the same person who wrote the letter?" I nodded. "It's the same handwriting," I answered. She was annoyed with the letter, so I walked to her and took away the letter.

"Come on," I said, holding her hand. "Let's order our pizza and choose our movie," I said. She nodded and took her phone to order. "Let's go," she said, holding my hand to the living room. "Sit, I'll get drinks." I nodded and sat on the couch.

I smiled. I just smiled. I smiled for nothing.

Park Min Yeon, why are you giving me this feeling? But I love it.

After awhile, she came back with coke in her hands and sat beside me. "What movie do you want to watch?" I thought for awhile and formed a smirk. "How about horror movie?" She furrowed her eyebrows, then simply nodded. I went to drawer to find horror movie until I found one. I showed it her, as expected, she just simply nodded.

After I had done with the CD, I sat back to my place, which is beside her. "Want pillows and blanket? I'm going to get them," I asked, she just nodded. After getting the pillows and blanket, I went down and saw her humming a song.

"I'm back," I said and placed the things on the couch. "I'm so hungry," she whined while stretching herself. Just then, the door bell rang. Her eyes shined when she heard that. "Are they back?" I went to open the door and welcomed the pizza. I carried the pizzas and put it on the table.

"What if they are back?" I raised my eyebrow, looking at her. "I don't have to watch a horror movie and sleep with you," she said and showed her tongue out. "Too bad, I'm here," I said and started the movie. "Turn off the lights?" She suggested. "You sure? I bet a timid lamb will run to me," I teasted. She threw the pillow at me and took a sip of coke.

After settling all, I sat down beside her, hugging a pillow.

Here we go, Insidious 3