Decision

-Mrs Park-
"Honey, we're back," I said, leaning on the wall while taking off the high heels. "She's sleeping, I guess," Woo Han said.

*Woo Han is Min Yeon's father*

"Right, it's late," I replied, putting my handbag on the couch. "I'll go and check them," I said, walking up to her room. As I opened the door, I gasped. "Woo Han, come here," I called my husband. He immediately came up and frowned. "What happened? Are they okay?" I pointed to the couple on the bed.

"They are so sweet, like us," he said, but received a small slap on his arm for being cheesy. "Sorry," he said, pouting. Even though both of us were old but we still lived like children.

I walked and sat on her bed, beside her. She was sleeping on Hansol's arm, while he was hugging her. I let a sigh and Woo Han held my hand.

"Hun, you know that our Yeonnie likes Min Gyu, right?" He nodded. "But I think she's starting to like Hansol too," he said, patting my shoulder. "I can see, but is it fair to our Yeonnie? She's only 17," I said, looking at the young man and lady on the bed. "I know, but she can't be with Min Gyu. I believe that she will happy with Hansol," he replied. "Come on, it's late," he held my hand again and walked me to our bedroom.

-Vernon-
The next morning, it was Thursday. I was actually awake but just liked to stay in bed with her. My aems were still wrapping around her waist. Suddenly, a soft knock was heard on the door. She moved away my arms slowly, trying not to wake me up. She walked to the door and opened it. I could barely see anyone but pretty sure it was Mrs Park.

"Morning," Min Yeon greeted. "Dear, I'm sorry to wake you up so early, your dad and I have emergency business in America, our flight will be later. We will be back before your engagement. Don't worry, here's money to buy stuff you need. Take care of him and yourself."

After that, she closed the door and stood beside the window. I quickly closed my eyes, pretending I was sleeping, but actually I was looking at her secretly. She pulled a bit of the curtain. It seemed still early. She yawned. Then, I closed up my eyes immediately because she would get back to the bed. 

Out of sudden, she moved my hair away from my eyes. I gulped softly. Then, she turned to other side.

What's she thinking about?

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She was frozen. I had my head on her head, trying to find a comfortable position.

"What are you thinking?" She kept quiet. "Hey," I called her again and made her turnaround so that we could face each other. "Nothing, just some stuff," she replied with a weak smile. I knew what she was thinking about.

"You're thinking about Min Gyu hyung?" Instead of replied my question, she smiled and snuggled in my embrace. My mind actually went blank when she did that. Then, I  planted a kiss on her forehead.

After awhile, she didn't move and I knew she slept again. I smiled and closed up my eyes.

-Min Yeon-
The next morning, I mean after sleeping for awhile, I woke up again because my maid was knocking on my door. I simply replied and sat up. This time, Hansol wasn't sleeping to me anymore. For some reasons, I felt a bit down.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I gave myself a slap and walked to the bathroom. After washing up, I put on my uniform. I didn't like to put on makeup so I took my belongings. Just then, I saw a small note on my door.

"Sry for leaving first, rmb to eat ur breakfast and don't miss me too much."

I chuckled after reading it. Then, an image came in my mind. "Kim Min Gyu," I said softly. I should make decision today or I would hurt him. I believed that he loved me because I was close to him, though I wanted to be with him.

After eating breakfast which was prepared by Hansol, it was actually quite nice, I walked out the house. Again, my parents had left to their company already. "Hiiiiiiii," said the cutie, Eun Ji. "Morning," I replied, giving her a smile. We started to walk but I stopped her.

"Ji, will you hate if I hurt Gyu?" She looked at me for awhile, trying to process everything. "Oh, I won't. It's not that I'm a bad sister but I just don't want to force you and hurt him," she replied, holding my hand. I tilted my head.

What does she mean by hurting him?

The journey to the school was quiet because I was having deep thoughts. "What are you thinking, huh?" Asked Ji, swinging our hand. "I'm making a decision," I answered. "Good luck with that decision, just follow your heart," she said.

After reaching our school, as usual, Eun Ji would go to library. Just when I was going in the class, a hand held my wrist. I was startled by the action, turning back to look. It was Raini. I swayed my hand away and stared at her. "What do you want?" I was actually really annoyed. "Park Min Yeon, stop acting innocent, you have stolen Vernon from me!" I covered my ears as she was shouting loudly.

After the loud thunderstorm, I started to talk. "Lee Raini, you listen, firstly, I didn't steal your boyfie, secondly, can you just quit your annoying voice, it was terrible, thirdly, yes, we are forced to get married, and you are invited," I said, walking away.

Again, she held my wrist firmly and turned around. She took her hand up and gave a slap on my cheek. I held it as it was hurting as hell. "Lee Raini, what are you doing?" A familiar voice was heard.

Kim Min Gyu.