4

CHAPTER 4

DAY 3/69 NIGHT @8

"I guess this is it." I muttered under my own breath as I fidgeted with the miniskirt which was pretty darn tight to my skin.

Why did i even agree and come even ? I wondered .

My fingers circled around the doorbell, I debated whether I should go in.

" I better see you there, if not I wonder what would happen if 69 days became 49 days" Jungkook's voice echoed in my head.

Whatever,  screw tonight , im going in .

I pressed onto the doorbell confidently. But after i pressed it, my heart started beating a lot faster, completely regretting what I did earlier.

The door was swung open and someone was there looking at me from head to toe , however my eyes widened when I saw his face .

"Who is I- oh my god Cass! "My ex boyfriend, Kim Taehyung exclaimed.

"Cass where did you go?!  Why did you run away?! Do you know how much I was worrying about you?! " he shook my shoulder violently but before I could say anything,  Jungkook 's head pop up from behind him.

"Oh hey Cassandra you are here,  let me introduce you.  This is Kim Taehyung, you can call him V, and hyung, this is Cassandra Yoo, the one. " jungkook introduced us to each other but we just looked at each other blankly.

He still look the same, my heart is still beating for him. No i can't do this anymore.

Jungkook held onto my left hand and pulled out his right hand,he placed then together but I yanked it off immediately, " jungkook,  no. " I protested.

He looked at me confused,  "do you two perhaps have a past?he looked like he is going to cry while you look like you just saw a ghost.  "

"She used to be my girlfriend. "Taehyung, or should I call him V now told him. I gulped , looking at him while the familiar cologne that i used to smell daily lingered in the air . He smiled really good and it made me feel really safe.

Jungkook held onto my left hand still and pulled me into the mansion ,"I don't want you to talk to him. "

"Why? "

"Because he was your ex. You are mine,  get it. "He gave me a intense stare and i got lost in his eyes but I shook myself.

"Okay so what on earth am I doing here? " I asked him.

"Party. Come on, let me introduce you to the rest. They are all very curious as of how you looked like. "he smiled for the first genuine time and I totally adored it.  Why can't he smile more instead of smirking?

"Hyungs! Come here! " he whistled and 6 others came flopping to him.

"Yes my little maknae? Its your birthday today,  what do you want us to do for you? "The shortest asked.

"Its your birthday? " I accidentally said it too loudly which caused the rest of them to all look at me.

"Who is she,  she's one hella fin-" someone with strawberry coloured hair commented but Jungkook pulled his sleeve, "hyung no ,she's mine. "

"Okay so these are my hyungs, Yoongi , Jimin, Taehyung who you already know,Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin. Hyungs,  the one, Cassandra Yoo. " he gave a proper introduction and I tried to memorize all their names together.

"Wait you look really familiar,  yah,  aren't you with our Taetae before? " Hoseok, I'm assuming stepped forward as he looked at me from top to bottom.

"You know me? "

"Yea offcourse! Taetae is my roommate and I could hear him silently crying and calling your name in the middle of the night.I knew it was you because I saw a picture of you two under a tree probably on a picnic before, it's still his phone wallpaper . "He told me.

I looked at Taehyung but he avoided my eyecontact.  It has been 3 years,  and he still keeps that picture? My heart pounded .

"Okay honestly this is so fucked up. I thought I could have a party with my beloved hyungs and also Cassandra.  But now it became the story of Taehyung and Cassendra. Its. So. Amusing! " he said sacarstically followed with a clap.

He let go of me and went up the stairs to I don't know where.  Taehyung pulled me away into a corridoor where it was much less crowded.

"What do you want? "

"Stay away from him. "

"Why would i?  You jerk. I caught you doing it with my best friend, Taehyung,  my very best friend! " tears streamed down my cheeks unknowingly as I recalled upon that day.

It was around 3 when I got home from my office as I have forgotten to get my thumbdrive . Usually Taehyung would be home around from 1-5 as he works during the night.

I opened the door and I saw a pair of shoes that I have known the best,  my best friend, Tiffany. The golden pumps that we bought as a friendship gift for one another, no wait let me rephrase that, I bought it for her.

Why was she in my apartment?

I went to Taehyung 's room to greet him however ,i saw something that I didn't expect at all.  My boyfriend was screwing it with my best friend. Feeling all angry and betrayed , I gave the both of them each a tight slap.  I yanked out our promise ring and threw it on his face.

"I can explain. " I saw his desperateness,  but I couldn't just let him talk, "we're through!" I screamed and ran out of the apartment.  I then decided it was best for me to move into another small apartment in Seoul as the apartment that me and Taehyung had was in Daegu .