27

CHAPTER 27

DAY 35/69 ( magical time skip kk)

Apparently Jungkook told his dad that his right arm has healed up already hence I could move back to my own apartment.

At first I was really happy because I can have the house to myself once again,  however he butted in and started saying crap that a girl should never be alone,  he said that he had to be a gentleman and guard over me.  Well his dad granted access for him to stay over at my house,  and the worst was that he could stay as long as he wanted.

Obviously I had no say in this...  even though it's my own house.

I smiled sheepishly, maybe this might be for the better? I slapped myself on the cheeks, you ass,  what are you thinking?  He is a guy and you are a girl , what will happen when it comes to this kind of things...

---
"Hey I'm reaching already,  you can come out now. " I heard Jimin over the phone, yepp,Im now going to meet him.  I wouldn't call it a date but if that's what you want, then suit yourself.

"Alright, im coming. " I told him over the phone and headed out of my room.  "Going somewhere? " Jungkook looked up from the sofa, from his phone and I just nod.

"With who? " he asked me curiously. "None of your business Jungkook. " I told him but he just held onto me,  "I'm not letting you go unless you say who. "His deep voice scared me.

"Alright,I'm going out with Jimin,  you happy?" I faked a smile and I heard car honking outside , it's him.

"Hey Cassandra, what took you so long in there? " he asked me and I just mouthed out, "Jungkook".

He opened the car doors for me and I gladly entered , sitting beside him in the front seat,  he handed me a pair of sunglasses, " For you. Sometimes it gets really bright here. "He smiles at me and he took the driver seat beside me.

"Where do you wanna go? " he asked me and i shrugged, " anywhere though?  But you said you wanted to go kickboxing with me didn't ya?  Should we just go there?  Anyways i wanna learn more ." He leans in instead and I got flustered, closing my eyes shut, is he going to kiss me or- I thought.

Instead,  I heard him laughing and he was smirking at me , "you thought I was going to kiss you didn't you?  I just helped you to buckle up, pabo yah." He knocks my head and I blushed slightly.  I put on the sunglasses and avoided contact with him, what was I thinking?!  He put on his glasses as well and we are now heading towards our destination.  To be honest he looked really really cool when he wore his glasses,  it suits him alot.

"Staring is rude Cassandra. " he smirks,  shit, I got caught again.

"Who... who said I was staring?"

"There's a mirror and you are looking at me, I have a pair of eyes to see that." He pointed to the mirror above the both of us. 

I plugged in my earpiece and just bobbed my head to the songs ,it was just too awkward for me . "Tell me more about yourself. " he says as he turns the steering wheel to the left, "what's there to know about me ?" I asked him.

"When's your birthday? "He asked me and I just replied, "27 August. "

" liner? "

"97 , same as Jungkook. "

He nods, "ah....  so you must call me oppa. " he excitely says.  " Jimin you got no jams. " I joked.

"Call me oppa! " he insisted so I just said, "oppa. " to shut him up, finally,  I had peace.

--
He turns to the right and we have reached our destination, " here's your clothes. " I threw his to him ,he had a black belt...  well im just a freaking starter, white.

"Bow first. " he says and we bowed to each other. "Okay ... I shall teach you some defence techniques you know... in case if there's danger, especially when some dude wants to erm, how do I put this straight. Yep,  in case a guy, touch you excessively " he told me biting his lips, he is already sweating, I chuckled.

(Sorry I don't take these lessons, I have 0 clue about it.  Its probably bs that I'm typing, I just hope that I made sense, it's just what I think that happens using common sense  ><)

"Put your right leg in front of your left, okay grab me by the shoulders, with your right leg, slightly lift me up and harshly throw me onto the ground. I'll demonstrate first okay? "He asked me for permission and I just nod, I didn't know what would happen.

In a swift motion,I got swept up and before I knew it,  I tumbled down to the ground. His hand was still on my waist and we made eye contact,  both of us started blushing madly.

"Erm. " I cleared my throat and he immediately snapped back into reality, pulling me back up.  "I think I got it. "I told his and he allowed me to pull onto his shirt, I followed his instruction and it took me some time to master it myself pulling him above ground and thrashing him onto the floor.

"Its fun! " I squealed. "Yea for you. I think the floor really loves me. " he rolled his eyes and I laughed it off cooly.  "Wanna go see some stars tonight?  I know this place. "Jimin asked me, "sure. "