21

CHAPTER 21

DAY 20/69

"Students , we are going to host our annual campfire in school exactly a week later, please do ask your parents to sign the forms and the latest submission date would be on the Friday, any questions? " The homeroom teacher made a speech and all the students started squealing in excitement,  Its finally the annual campfire that everyone really likes and anticipates .

I took the form gladly from the teacher and started scanning through the paper, 

School Annual Campfire 2D1N
The school will be hosting our annual campfire night for all the students. This would happen next week, from Monday to Tuesday 30 November to 1 December.

I strongly encourage that you allow your child to attend this event as it would be a fruitful experience for her / him.

Please bring the followings:
-sleeping bag
-some snacks (please no potato chips )
-2 extra sets of pe
-torchlight
-night wear
-toiletries

Please do not bring your handphones during the camp, if found, it would be confiscated.

Name:
Class:
Guardian number:
Attending: yes/no (please circle)

--------
     signature

-----

DAY 27/69 ( time skip )

Its finally D-day and the annual campfire would commence soon .

,"students please quiet down, I'll be grouping you all in groups of 5s . First group, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Cassandra Yoo and Anna Kim. " The teacher announced , asking us to sit in a circle before continuing down the list of names .

Jungkook happily ran towards me ,shouting my name. I was just about to greet him but i could also hear Jimin and Taehyung calling me from behind.   The three of them stopped in front of me ,"yay I can't wait to be with you! "They all said at the same time which came out alittle creepy .

"Woah chill guys...  we have 2 days together okay? "I told them . I could then smell a really strong scent of perfume coming our way,  "hi boys. " she greeted the boys but not me.

"Am I invisible? "

"Did someone say anything ? " She hissed and took the seat in front of us all as we were supposed to gather in a line.

Jungkook seemed to be sticking close to me every single time when we needed to move around  . "you okay? " I asked him and he just nodded , keeping quiet . Just as I was about to sit behind Anna since we needed to line up , he held me back and sat infront of me instead .

"Hey Cassandra wanna go kickboxing soon again?  It feels weird there alone hahh. "Jimin sat behind me and whispered into my ears,  I turned around and smiled, "sure why not? "

He beamed .

---
After the safety rules talk , we finally set off to our huge field in our school , ready to pitch a tent by ourselves . In our case , we needed to pitch two up since there were two genders .

"Cassandra let's just sleep together like its no big deal , alright ? . "Jungkook smirked and called for Anna in which she happily flopped like a cow towards him, "yes? " she batted her lashes excitedly.

"Go sleep with Jimin and Taehyung tonight. I'm sleeping with Cassandra. " jungkook announced but she just frowned, "the teacher said that girls were supposed to sleep with girls. Not guys. " she rolled her eyes .

"Do I look like i listen to teacher 's intruction? "Jungkook fired back , causing her to stumble backwards .

"Did someone say that he is going to sleep with Cassandra? " Jimin arched his eyebrows up .

"I'll sleep with her too, I'm sure that would be much safer. " He smiled but i couldnt help but to feel alittle annoyed . Can these boys give me a break ?

"Argh you two give me a break can ya? "I excused myself and just started to pitch the tent but it didn't seemed to work.

"need a hand there? "Taehyung came around smiling.

"Yea , mind if you help?" I asked him and he gladly took an end while I took the other, the two of us attached all the poles to one another, connecting them to make the basic structure of the tent. Next,  we put on the cover sliding it over,  once it was in proper placement , he grabbed a hammer that our teachers provided,  he knocked onto the nails hard on each of the corners, securing them tight on the soil.

We high fived each other, "I missed you. " I said,  it's true, I did miss him.  "I do too. "
---
"Alright students , today we are going to play a game of paintball! " The teacher announced and everyone was handed out guards and off course , fully loaded paintball guns .

"Stick with me,  I'll protect you. " Jungkook slid beside me, closely. "Mm sure. " I said.

When the game started,  our group was up against group 2 .This was a game of capture the flag, where both teams have to hide their flag and your group will win if you get your hands on their flag without getting shot and running back to your home base.

The thing is that once you are shot, you have to run back to your base for a respawn.

I heaved a sigh of relief, luckily this wasn't a game of survival, I'll totally die the first.

I leaned behind a huge rock that was placed there on purpose , waiting for the opposite team to start shooting first since I needed to know about their whereabouts to plan my next move . Also , i needed to keep my eyes out for the flag.  Ours was the blue one while theirs was red.

"Arghhh! " I heard someone groaned and I saw Jimin winking at me,  he shot one person down and now he's running back to his base. The flag should be at their base hence I called out for jungkook who was also a tree beside mine, " follow him, I'll cover you. " he nodded and we sneakily rolled onto the ground like some ninjas, following the person who got shot first,joking around. I laughed at his silliness.

"Splat! "

I heard another groan, it was yet another member , he had his gun pointing towards me,  I didn't even realise! I silently thanked Jungkook for defending me.

"ppali! "Jungkook shouted and I saw a swift movement in the bushes at the corner of my eye , I then instinctively pulled out my paintball gun and shot consecutively 3 times before I heard a groan, when the person stood out , I realised it was Anna, mentally facepalming myself,  why did I shoot my teammate?

She shot me a death glare and she looked so angry as if she could just kill me already.

"watch out. " she shouted at me glaring .