18

CHAPTER 18

DAY 17/69

I felt something hot, burning on my butt,It was the sun, I have forgotten to pull down the curtains. Fluttering my eyelids open, I then came into a realization that I wasn't in my own room.

I felt something shifting beside me and something was snaked around my waist, argh what is it?!

I stretched my hands lazily and my eyes focused onto the huge bulge under the covers, thinking that it was the bolster, I hugged it,  but I heard a groan.

I immediately pulled my arm back, "stop moving Cassandra. " I heard a deep voice, acting on my instincts , I immediately jolted up from bed and gave a hard kick onto the bulge that was being covered by the covers resulting the thing under the cover to fall straight onto the floor.

"What happened?! " a flustered Jungkook with bed hair greeted me.

I gulped, "what were you doing?! Why were your arms around my waist?!  Where did the bolster go? " I looked around the place and saw the bolster on the floor not far away from where Jungkook was standing at , he rolled his eyes and said sacarstically, "the bolter walked to the floor by itself. " that made me smack him on the back.

"It doesn't matter Jagi. "He smiled at me and I felt like trashing him on the floor like a flat pancake.

"Get ready,  we are going for breakfast and wear your bikini inside." He says and pushed me towards the toilet as well as shoving a bag to me.

I went into the bathroom and freshened up,  wearing the bikini inside, I put on the fresh top that he had bought for me yesterday.

Coming out ,he was already dressed well and his bed hair was gone,  it became tangles - free, and he looked really fresh.

"Cmon let's grab some breakfast, what would you like? " He grabs me by the arms and scanned the room card ontop of the scanner. We walked around the place and had found a buffet, "perfect. " I heard him mutter under his own breath.

"Sir and mamm,  it would be $190 for the two of you. "The lady at the front desk told us, Jungkook offered his card and he swiped it cooly winking at me.  The lady then showed us in and my eyes widened at the amount of food available for us to eat.

I grabbed a plate from the first table I saw,"yah let's get som-" Jungkook says but I ignored him, running off to different tables one a free another. 

When I came back,  i was already balancing myself with 2 plates of food along with one glass of milk,  walking towards Jungkook, he looked at me shocked, "how can someone as skinny as you eat so much? " he asks.

I sat down and started munching on the delicious food, "since it's free I would just make the best out of it. " I stuck out my tongue.

----
When we ate finish, we decided to go for a stroll on the beach,  he put his arms around my shoulders,  "this feels nice ." He commented and I just nod, the breeze was good and the scenery was absolutely beautiful.

After an hour of basically strolling  and joking around , we went to the poolside as I took off my shorts leaving myself in the oversized shirt along with the inner layer which in my case;  bikini.

I was just standing by the side of the pool,  seeing if the water was cold or not but I felt a sudden push behind me and I fell directly face flat into the pool.

Annoyed, i smoothed my fringe back and emerged from the water, since Jungkook was also standing by the pool, I held onto his legs and dragged him down with me.  He groaned, "why you little-" when he was about to finish his sentence,  I splashed more water,  feeding it into his mouth, I smirked.

"Hell no young lady. " he smirks and carried me bridal style despite we were both underwater right now, "aren't I heavy? "
"Nope your as light as a feather. " as soon as he replied,  he dunked me into the water and I opened my eyes wide, I wiggled around and poked him on his sides which made him drop me.

"Catch me if you can! " I stuck out my tongue and ran all the way to another pool that was beside the one we were at first.

He jumped in very quickly, he was a fast runner,  very fast , runner.  He got in and held onto my waist, I got my legs clicked onto his torso, he playfully shook me and pretended to let go of me but when I was about to fall, he would always catch me in time.

"Shall we try the rides? "

"Which one ?"

"This one . You can ride me anytime baby . " He said while pointing at himself , laughing again .

"You should have seen your face , hahahaha ! " he joked and held onto my hand,  pulling me to the rides which seemed to be really scary as they are all high, twisted and dark at the same tome .

I started laughing since i was alittle nervous to be honest .

"Whats so funny?  Is it my face? " he asked me. "Ani...  " I told him and since we were next in line ,the life guard asked the two of us to share a "boat" for two.  I layed right on top of him as I could feel him tightening around my shoulders.

When the lifeguard pushed us down the slide, I was screaming for dear life which Jungkook seemed to be laughing,  like a mad man,  when it finally ended ,I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Shall we go for another round again? "He asked showing his bunny tooth.

"Nope I'll stay out. " I said.