9

CHAPTER 9

DAY 11/69

"Go to the janitor closet to grab some mobs and soap. " jungkook ordered me and I put my hands up surendering walking to the janitors closet.

However once I got in,I heard the door click shut and it got locked.  I banged hard against the door but I heard chains, I was getting locked here?

"Unnie , done. " I heard a girly voice . It must be one of Jungkook's fangirl.

I rolled my eyes,  can this day get any better?

Was it fun to prank me because I'm a loner?  I wonder that alot.

I flicked out my phone from my pocket and dialled for Jungkook 's number.

"The number that you are calling is currently unavailable,  please try again later. " it says.

Such timing .

I scrolled through my pathetic contact list which only consist of a few;  my parents, my brother, my relatives, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin.

I pressed Jimin 's number and he answered immediately.

"Hey you wanna grab that coffee now?  Since school's over let's meet up at the gate. " he says.

"Hey I can't because im like stuck somewhere in school can you please get me out? This is urgent. " I asked him.

"Which part? " he asked me and he sounded worried but before I could say anything,my phone died .

"Fuck. " I cursed out loud and slid myself down the door.

What crap luck do I have? I just have to wait for someone to actually find me.

---
JUNGKOOK POV

Omg how long does it take her to actually grab some mobs?  She better hurry before the discipline master gets here.

I was just casually leaning against my locker waiting for her but I see Anna.

"Hey Anna! " i waved my hands at her and she came towards me.

"Hey officer,  wanna? "She asked me and bit her lips seductively. I smirked and nodded unknowingly while she guided me to the girls toilet by my school tie.

Forget detention.
Forget Cassandra.
:)I am getting some:)

Anna pushed me against the wall in one of the cubicle toilets. She quickly stripped herself off and helped me as well.

"Well you do miss me don't you? " I smirked and went in towards her.

"Off course mr Officer, just catch me , im a criminal. " she whispers into my ears and I cringe. I felt myself hardening down there and just couldn't wait to pleasure myself with her help.

"Aww look at you,  so impatient,  don't worry ,I'll do you good. " she smirks and gave me a kiss and I returned it.

---
THIRD PERSON POV ◆

Cassandra is currently still stuck inside the janitor 's closet while Jungkook was inside third floor 's girls toilet having some woohoo time with Anna.

Wasn't Anna 's Jimin 's girl? ;)

Jimin however ran back to school and frantically started asking students if they ever saw you. But because of the fact that you were such a loner, you became invisible as if to the students.

Jimin slammed against a locker in anger,  where could she be?  He wondered.

Not giving up,  he started from the first level and cleared up all the rooms available.

He shook his head in disapprovement whenever he couldn't find her in a room.slowly and slowly around after a good 15 minutes, he finally reached the highest level,  the third level.

Eliminating the classrooms that he already went pass, he stood right infront of the janitor's closet.

He realised that there was chains around the door knob.

This might be it,  he thought.

He pounced himself onto the door as he slammed hard,  "Cassandra? " he shouted.

Meanwhile Cassandra wasn't having a good time inside the small cramped closet.

It was claustrophobic for her and she was sweating bullets.  "Ji...min? " her voice trailed off softly but enough for Jimin to hear from the outside.

"Stand back, I'll break the door." He said and she instinctively shifted to the far right hand corner at two o ' clock.

She hears consecutive bangs one time louder than another, finally . Her hand covered the sunlight that was shining onto her that she longed for for the past 15 minutes as she fell down ,eyes closing.  Jimin came forward and caught the poor girl in his arms , "your safe now." He breathes in and out hardly but smiles to himself at the fact that she was now in his arms.

---
Who do you guys ship?

Cassandra X Jungkook?

Cassandra X Jimin?

Or

Cassandra X Taehyung?

;) tbh i have no idea too oops.