5

CHAPTER 5

DAY 7/69 [TIME SKIP 4 DAYS]

Flashback ;
His hand found its way to my face as he cupped it , kissing my lips at the same time, "I miss you , my princess. Please come back to me ? "

I pushed him away immediately and told him to back off , "what are you doing?! " I yelled. "I am so sorry , i totally regretted screwing Tiffany behind your back , I — i still love you . " he shook my body back and forth and all i could respond him was with tears, "it's so hard Taehyung, I loved and trusted you, but you still broke it . "

"just forget about the past, we can start over again. "

——
"I hate you,I hate you, I hate you! " I was in the boxing arena screaming those 3 words repeatedly.

I just kept punching, and punching the bag.

I named the bag Taehyung eversince we last broke up and it had been quite some time when i had visited the gym .

How could he have the audacity to kiss me again after screwing with that bitch?! I swore I could chop him into 18 pieces and throw each piece into each level in hell.

"Arghh! " I groaned in fustration. Suddenly the doors of the arena opened, it revealed one of Jungkook 's friend.

"Hey, erm Fany right? " he asked.

"Fany? Wow you gotta be kidding me, did that jerk actually bring Tiffany to meet you guys so much so that my name had changed so easily?! "

"Woah chill miss hottie. I'm here as a coach for a 'Cassandra ' oh wait, isn't that you? "He pointed at me and placed his bag down. He quickly wore his necessary items on and grabbed his own pair of electric blue boxing gloves.

"You are going to hurt yourself this way, you need to punch with your fist facing this way, and your legs, look at how skinny it is . You need to have some muscles to give a flying kick hard enough to break a brick. " he said as he guided me, he placed his arms over from behind me as if backhugging me .

"Now punch in a starting posture, and yes, okay that's alright. " he said.

I gave it my all and started punching with all the energy I had. I was exploding.

Fucking Taehyung.

He missed me ? How dare he say that ?

Where's that bitch in his heart then ?

Thinking about my betrayer best friend, I punched even harder, till the point I slipped and fell onto the mat, however I groaned in pain .

"Don't move Cassandra! You sprained your ankle , hold on tight on me, I'll carry you . "He told me to stay still and I hiss in pain.

He carried me bridal style and left me onto the sickbay.

"Gwenchana? Is it hurting alot? " he asked and for once I could see his concern face. I didn't know a fuckboy Jimin could have a softside.

I smiled ," thank you Jimin. "

"I have no idea why you are thanking me but you are welcome. Do you need me to call Jungkook for you? "

I shook my head. There was no way i wanted to see him today .

"Very well, you can just take a rest here I'll help you put an ice pack on the wound and clean the bruises on your fists. " Looks like I have judged them all too fast , maybe they aren't that bad.

"Can you tell me more about Jungkook? " I asked him curiously wanting to know more about him.

"Well jungkook is just like a brother to me. Yes I mean probably you have heard that BANGTAN BOYS are all fuckboys, well it isn't all true. Everyone had a reason to join this club. It was because everyone had someone to protect, the rule was that if you joined the club, you can touch anyone that you like ,but family members and girl friends are then off limits. I guess i can't touch you even if I can physically . " he let out a soft chuckle .

Jungkook , however suffered the biggest blow , his girlfriend died due to car accident. He wasn't there when she needed him, neither was he there when she was being turned to ashes. He felt really really bad for her and was heart broken for almost a year. During that period of time , Suga knew him and brought him into our group. Initially, we told him to just chill and hang out with us without actually being fuckboys but soon he's mindset changed. He wanted to feel the feeling of being in love again but things took a drastic turn .You shouldn't judge him by his behavior.

Sure he may be one pervertic boy ,but remember he changed because of a girl.  He could become the old Jungkook again if he wants to , and i hope he will with the help of you ."