35[FINAL]

CHAPTER 35

(I GAVE UP ON THE DAYS SINCE IT'S POINTLESS NOW HAHA )

"Young man ,are you sure?  You are willing to give up your eyes for that girl in there? Your eyes are really precious, you do realise if you give her yours then you would be left blind,  in her state now? " the doctor says seriously.

"Doctor, in the room holds the person that I love the most. People say that love can drive you crazy to make you do stupid things but i don't think this is stupid at all. She has suffered enough because of me already. My hyung died saving her, and guess what?  When she got hit by the wooden stick on the head,  my hyung still protected her by hugging her close to him despite him bleeding with a bullet in his chest, very near his heart. What did I do doctor?  I just stood there witnessing.  I want to help doctor, Even though I'm only 19 , I may seem young but I know what I want,  and all I want is for her to have happiness. I can't bear to see her living in the dark, I'd rather be the one suffering ." I told him straight in the face and he looked really shock .

"Wow... young man, I don't know what to say. " the doctor started fidgeting with his cloak.

"Just do it for me, please doctor. "I begged.

"But I need a guardian to sign the form.  I would also need to give you a eye checkup to make sure that everything is suitable.  Most likely i would contact you the week after, is that alright? "he patts me on my back and I gulped, would my parents even allow?

When the doctor left ,I took out my phone and dialled for Jin.  "Hyung. "

"Yea? "

"Can you help me sign a document? At XXXXX hospital? " I bit my lips.

"Why?!  Are you sick or something?! " his voice got really loud and I pulled my phone away from my ears to hear.

"Just come now ,will ya? " I asked him. "Be right there. " he says and I ended the call.

My parents must not know.

---
"Oppa... " I heard someone calling me, Cassandra!

"Jagi... dont move!  You have scars all over, don't be scared,  I'm here with you. "I immediately hugged her as I let some tears fall.  "Oppa... wheres Jimin? " she asked me. " he... I'm afraid he didn't make it. " after saying that,  she sobbed really hard,  breaking into tears.

"He loved me,  yet I ignored him. Because of me he died... it's my fault,  why didn't I just die?! " she started hitting herself in her chest, crying in my arms, I caressed her cheeks and wiped off her tears, " don't worry I'll make sure you would regain your sight. " I assured her.

"Is there even a way? "

"Hush Jagi...  you just have to wait for the good news,  I'm working on it okay,  I'll discuss with the doctor. Then you would be able to see me soon, don't worry. Hush my baby.." I gave her a reassuring kiss and she returned it back.

"I'm sorry... " I apologized but she shut me up by kissing again.

I am willing to give up my everything for this special girl. Im not afraid.

----

A week flown by quickly,  everyday i would go visit her in the hospital , I would sing to her songs,  we would often lay down together and I would tell her stories.

Today is the day where i meet the doctor again.

"Jungkook, right?  Your eyes are compatible for her, I can do the surgery any time now. Your guardian, Kim Seokjin had signed the papers already, any questions? " the doctor asked me.

"Please give her this letter . " I handed him a letter that I have hand written it for Cassandra, so when she wakes up she can read it all.

I had everything arranged,  when the surgery is done,  Jin hyung would bring me back to Australia and I'm going to study in a school for disabled people.  I would not be there for Cassandra anymore, I wish you the best of luck, saranghae.

I went back into her ward and talked to her,  she looked really happy today, "oppa!  Today Im having my surgery aren't i?!  I can't wait to see you,  to hug you,  to kiss you!We are going to have a bright future together... " She squeals in my arm and I just forced out a smile, trying to sound really happy for her, "yes jagi... saranghae. " I whispers into her ear hiding a few tears.

The doctor came in and put her in coma, as well as me, the last thing I saw was a unconscious Cassandra, a bed beside mine.

"Thank you. " I told the doctor and he just nodded.

-------
2 DAYS LATER

"Alright Cassandra ,I would now untie this, you can then slowly open up your eyes okay. "I listened to the doctor 's instruction and I slowly flutter my eyelids open.

Everything came out blurry as I adjusted my sight.  "Where's Jungkook? " that was the first thing i asked when i regain my sight.

"Can you see everything now?" The doctor asked me and all I did was nod.

"How many fingers am I holding up? ' he asked as he showed 4 fingers.

"4."

"Now?"

"2"

"Okay,  I think your condition is fine right now.  If its gets irritating, please come back and ill check it for you."

"Where's jungkook? " I asked the doctor again. "I have no say in this but he asked me to hand you this letter. "The doctor bowed and handed me this blue coloured envelope.

I opened it as my eyes scan through the first sentence, I fell helplessly onto the ground, "jungkook.... " my voice quavered.

Annyeong Cassandra,

I bet you can see now, can you? Miane, oppa is going somewhere far far away from you. Those eyes...  please take good care of them for me . Your my sunshine  everyday and I hate myself for bringing you so much trouble.  I didn't tell you yet but Anna is now in Jail, you can live in peace, Jimin... he did not make it, well at least I'm still alive, keke.

You do not know how much you meant to me in my heart, from the beginning i was such a byuntae, then I slowly fell in love with you.  I feel so corwardy,  why can't I face you?  I'm always telling you stuff over letters.

I hope my eyes could help you see clearly in the real world, I want you to seek happiness and you should stay bubbly. Just forget me alright, don't worry im fine:)

Look at the sky at night, I'm just glad that we're both under the same moon every night, even though im not with you,  but I'll always be silently praying for you.  I'm curious, how would you look like In the future and what would happen if we actually ended up together?  I'm sure we'll be hella cute.

You are always my miss sexy, do you miss me calling you that?

Farewell my love,

Jungkookie <3

"You... bad bad boy... " I cried.

The End.

---