32

CHAPTER 32

DAY 44/69

"How are you? I can't stop thinking about you, I guess I couldn't put our relationship down, can i? Are you doing fine? " it's a printed letter, "jungkook. " I muttered under my breath, I quickly yanked the door open hoping to see him but I see no one out here.

Closing the door, I started thinking,"did Jungkook visit me? ", I reluctantly took out my phone and asked the only guy who i knew, and also the one who had a letter from Jungkook himself.

"What did jungkook write to you about?" I sent it to Jimin and crossed my fingers that he would reply faster.

I received an immediate response, " he said hes in Australia, got accepted in some academy or some sort, I wanted to tell you but you shooed me out of your house. "

I read each word carefully and pinched myself making sure I was reading correctly, "Jungkook is not in Seoul isnt he? If he went to some academy, then how did he send me a letter? "

I dialled for his number again but it said the same thing as the 101 times i have been calling him the day and the day before, ""The number that you have called is out of reach, please try again later. "

----
DAY 48/69

It has been 4 days and everyday I receive a different letter,

"I miss you. Are you doing well there? "

"I just ate, I wonder what are you doing now. "

"Do you still like me? "

All of these short notes made me stay at home 24 seven, I refuse to go out, or even to school. Jimin has been blowing up my phone with calls, knocks on the door, I took out my phone battery as it got annoying, as for the knocks, I ignored them all.

I got desperate, I need Jungkook , sometimes I go up to his closet and snuggle myself in there, I could still smell a faint smell of his Cologne, reminding me of him.

I wasn't eating well, I couldn't sleep well either.

I heard a doorbell, surprised, I walked to the door and saw another letter on the ground.

Immediately, I picked the letter up and opened it.

"I wonder if you still remember me, if you want to see me, come to XXXXXXXX tonight at 9 alone, the 3rd floor. I'll be waiting, jagi. " it said in bold italic and I was so confused, why can't he just write it out himself instead of typing?

I pushed a train of thoughts aside and started getting ready myself. I wore a sky blue dress and did my hair well, the dress got a little loose as I haven't been eating well hence I just put on a brown leather belt.

I grabbed my phone and those letters in case of anything ,putting in the batteries back, I realised it is already 7.30.

I left the apartment and took a taxi to the destination. When I reached, I payed the taxi driver the money, " miss your change! " he shouts but I ignored him, instead I ran to the lift to the building ,going up to the third floor.

Apparently the entire floor 's electricity went out, it was pitch black.

"Jungkook? " I called out softly and before I know it, I felt a tug on my arm and another pair of strong hand was placed on my mouth ,inbetween was a white cloth, I blacked out immediately and let the darkness engulf me.

---
"Cold, cold !" I shrieked and shivered as my eyes were being forced wide open. I saw a masked man standing in front of me , no wait, wait a second...

It isn't a man.

It is a girl .

It is Anna.

She smirks at me viciously and came up to me up close as she slapped me twice on the cheeks.

"Ow what was that for?! " I screamed at her face. " because of you, I couldn't get Jungkook. " she says as she circles around me on a chair being tied.

"Because of you, he left Seoul. "

"Because of you ,I lost my chance with him! "she screamed and got louder at the last sentence.

"Watch me. " she says and a man in black came up to me, yanking and tilting my head to a huge ass screen that I didn't realise earlier.

Anna took a controller and pressed something, " hey Anna, what's up-" A familiar voice could be heard from the screen and I felt tears threatening to fall, it was none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Cassandra?! Why are you being tied up?! " I could see that he was grabbing his lap top with both his hands as I could see his face so big up close, " Anna stop what you are doing, release her!" His face got red and he was already shouting.

"I will oppa, only if you come back to Seoul. " she smirks and twirls her hair, spinning it round and round.

"You have a day before she... " Anna smirks and put up her thump, slicing in front her own throat, as if saying I would be well... dead.

"Don't touch her! " Jungkook was still raging however Anna ended the face time with him.

"Don't worry,if I die tomorrow, I'll make sure I'll drag you along with me. " I froze there like a statue when she bent down to me and whispered into my ears, I shuddered.

God help me please.