24

CHAPTER 24

DAY 28/69

"Oh dear what happened to this poor boy?! " the school nurse asked worriedly as she gestured us to enter the room.

She immediately took out a first aid kid that was just on the shelf beside the bed that Taehyung and Jimin has laid him on.

"Miss , he's unconcious now will he be okay? " I asked her worriedly but Jimin patted my back assuring that he is fine.

"May I ask what have happened? " she looked at us expecting an answer.

"Apparently we were rock climbing - wait no. I was rock climbing ,erm my belayers, apparently 3 girls and Anna .They let go of the rope and I fell but Jungkook ran and caught me before I fell onto the ground. I must have caused a huge impact for him.  Is he going to be fine?? " I told the nurse.

She immediately took off his pe shirt revealing his abs, but there was a huge bruise, his arms were bleeding too.

"Mind if you help me clean up the wounds first? I have to contact his parents right now.his right arm seemed to be fractured a little. " the nurse kindly told us and handed me the first aid kid.

When she left,  I looked at the two boys, "what are you waiting for? Clean him . "

"Why not you do it? " Jimin asked and I rolled my eyes, " I'm not touching his body dummy. I'll clean his arms carefully,  okay? "

He cheekily grinn and I flushed red,  holy shit Jungkook and that golden abs.

God.  No.

His glorious abs, I couldnt stop staring.  "Are you sure you don't want to clean that up ? You keep looking at his abs. " Taehyung smirked and I immediately stood up,  grabbing onto the first aid kid,  starting to clean off the blood before putting on some antiseptic.

I looked over at the two of them and they were just cleaning off the huge bruise that seemed to progress into a darker shade. " pabo, why did you do that? " I muttered under my breath, the nurse came back.

"Can I have you to fill your particulars in? His dad wants it. " the nurse passed me a clipboard and a pen.  I wrote down the necessary information.

"His dad will come and fetch him home, he says that he would like to speak to you, Cassandra. " I bowed slightly before she left, I slumped down into my seat looking at Jimin and Taehyung.

"What does his dad want from me? "

"For your information, his father is really unreasonable sometimes, good luck Cassandra. "Taehyung patt my back, "we'll go back first. Are you sure your fine here alone? " Jimin asks and I nod.

I watch them leave the room, I was then alone with Jungkook.  I brushed his bangs away from his face,  looking closely he looked really handsome, it will be good for him to stay quiet,  that way he's better, I chuckled softly.

My fingers went up to his face,  it moved along his sharp jawline, his eyelids, his nose and finally his lips, I don't know why am I even doing that.  Its as if my body is telling me what to do.

" pabo ah,  why did you save me like that?you could have gotten seriously injured! " I scolded him, "Cassandra what's wrong with you?  He can't even hear you,  your just saying crap to yourself. " I laughed at my own silliness.
---
10 minutes later the door opened,  showing a flustered looking middle aged man, " are you Cassandra? " he asks me. "Yes Mr Jeon. Your so-"

"Shut up!  I'm not talking to you yet. " he snaps at me and immediately caressed his son 's cheeks.  From the looks of his dad,  his dad seemed to be some doctor or some sort, he could have just rushed over from the hospital.

"You,  better take care of my son.  I don't care how,  you have to make sure he is fine and he wakes up!  My son !" He shouted and I looked down,  don't know what to say.

"You know what? I'm demanding you to be his maid until he recovers.  This kid,  he ran away from home,  God knows where he lives at right now. Move in with us,  I want to make sure he is fine. " Mr Jeon looked at me and handed me his business card , as expected,  he is some head surgeon.

Great, now I have to be his maid when I did nothing wrong.

"Actually sir, he has been...  living with me. " I said. " what did you say ?"

" he has been living with me ." I repeated but with my head down .

"He lives with a girl?! This cannot possibly happen !" he shouted at me and we both heard a groan,  it was Jungkook.

"A...appa.. " he groans. "Yes son??!? " Mr jeon hurriedly went to him.  "Don't shout at Cassandra... she did nothing.. wrong. " he says.  I silently thanked him . "She's going to be your maid until you recover,  where does she stay? I'll grab your stuff and hers too, she's moving in with us. " I heard him say and Jungkook just looked at me,  he managed to even wink at me,  is he genuine hurt?!

When his dad left , he patted his hand on the bed,  signalling me to go to him,  I went there.

"What? " I ask him.

"Not even a thank you? "He smiles.

I closed my eyes and quickly gave him a peck on the cheeks, "there. Satisfied?! " I blushed profusely covering my face.

"I feel much better right now. " he says and moves his right arm , but he groaned.

"Hey don't move it ! The nurse said you have slightly fractured it!! " I told him and he stopped moving,  "so you actually cared for me." He stuck out his tongue.

"Well you saved my life...  apparently I might have just died or something. "

He mutters under his breath but I could hear,  "so if i save you then you would notice me. "

"Nope. " I giggled.