20

CHAPTER 20

DAY 19/69

So now currently it's only the 4 of us, we're just giving each other death glares, mostly to Anna though;  me and Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook both held me up as the discipline master started talking crap about safety first in school and how we shouldn't fight.

Excuse me,  what did I do?

I rolled my eyes but the discipline master pointed his ruler at me and Jungkook, the ends of was just a few cm away from my face,  "where were you two?  Why haven't you visited the pet shelter for so long??  The lady at the counter has been telling me that the two of you haven't been there since I don't know when! "He raged.

"Miane. " I bit my lips, Jimin stepped in, "sir let me go with Cassandra instead,  im sure that i can do a better job than Jungkook."

"No Jimin , you stay out of this !" He shouted and Jimin flinched , " sir let me go too ,i'll watch them well." Anna went along with her usual fake smile and batted her eyelashes exactly three times .

"You know what. The four of you , all to the pet shelter. "

"No!" Both me and Jungkook shouted at the same time , somehow i didnt want anyone to come inbetween the time that i can be alone with Jungkook with our little kiwi.

"And why is that so?" The discipline master folded his arms and demanded an answer."well... we are working really well right now and we dont need any help !" Jungkook stuttered .

"Whatever. Then Jimin and Anna , toilet cleaning duties are yours. " he said and left the room too.

---
JIMIN POV

"Come here. " I harshly pulled Anna towards me,  "what the heck Jimin let go! " she struggled in my arms, "why? " I asked her.

She stopped struggling and looked at me blinking , "why what? "

"Why... did you kiss Jungkook? ".I screamed at her and she flinched.

"Oppa...  you know what I don't want to hide it anymore.  Okay,  so i have been cheating on you. " she played with her fingers.

"With... Jungkook. " she took a deep breath and said.

I pushed her harshly away from me , " you slut. Don't ever let me see you ever again! Choose right now. Me or Jungkook?!"

"Jungkook. You are too scary. " she started sobbing silently and i let her,  I ran away to the boxing arena to vent out my anger.

---

JUNGKOOK POV

Anna called me and told me to meet her at the bubble tea store , what does she want now?  Now that both Cassandra and Jimin had misunderstood me, is she happy?

I clenched my fist when I saw her walking towards me, she has to be glad that she's a girl if not I'll punch her in the face.

"Oppa...  I told Jimin about us. " she smiles and gave me a kiss on the cheek, " now we're official! " she squealed.

I gave her an expressionless face, "sit down. " I instructed her and she did so, sitting opposite me,  she bit her lips.

"Oppa. So i have been wanting to say this but the first time I saw you with Jimin, I knew that I have fallen for you instantly already.  Forget Jimin, but what do you say? Lets date? " she smiles at me but I don't feel anything.

Its weird,  usually she gets me turn on but not now,  why?  She had just betrayed my hyung.. and Cassandra why the hell am I thinking of her now?

"Anna... it's not that I don't want you. " I started and she frowned   ." Its just that hyung loves you and even though i fucked you once or twice, it doesn't mean that I really like you . You know,  im a fuckboy and this is what you get for getting tangled with one . " I smirked and she started crying, "oppa!  I broke up with Jimin to be with you.  Are you saying that you are rejecting me?!?! "

"Whatever. " I rolled my eyes and walked off cooly but she cling herself onto me , back hugging me.

"Oppa... jebal.." she begged. " nah. " I stuck out my tongue and walked away,  "if you don't Cassandra will be in danger. " she eyed me carefully and I shrugged, "I'll protect her no matter what. You can do whatever you want. " her face grew red, "you have underestimated me oppa.  You don't know the things that I could do. " she smirks dangerously for the first time ever,  it scares me a little but I wouldn't get low because of that.