25

CHAPTER 25

DAY 31/69

It has been three days since I started living with Jungkook.

It has been really hard, his dad got him this bell — whenever he needs assistance, he rings it and I'm expected to do everything for him.

"Your dinner is here." I said in a monotonous tone, standing outside his room which was as big as my living room alone, who knew this kid was rich?"put it on the table— no wait, actually please feed me. " he smirks and I rolled my eyes.

"Do I have to? " I asked him sighing. "Yes you have to." He says and I flopped beside him on his bed. Apparently he has a cast over his right arm — he cant move it, how annoying.

"Open your mouth. " I said but he shook his head, "say it cutely. " he pouts and honestly I feel like giving him a slap.

"You better shutup and just eat your food. " I glared at him. "Do you wanna pay for my medical fee? " he grins in return and i couldnt do anything to even fire back at him .

I put down the food on a foldable table that was now balanced on his bed, grabbing only the bowl of rice and apparently, spoon, I smiled fakely , "young master say ahh!!! There's a aeroplane crashing! "

He pouted and opened his mouth, I thrn shoved the spoon into his mouth gladly and he gagged, "what was that for?! " he smacked me on my thigh, I slapped his hand off. "What was that for?! " I imitated him.

"Aish this girl! You better do a good job if not my dad —" he smirks and ugh ,so what if he is from a rich family? Right I would then have to pay for his medical fees.

"Do you want some water? " I smiled bitterly and he just nods, " can't you use your left hand?! "I muttered under my breath, "yes I can't, I am not a left hander. " he smiles triumphantly.

"Open that bag for me. " he points at two shopping bags at the side of his study table. I got myself off his bed and took the shopping bag to him, "open it. " he commands and I did what he said.

My eyes widened as I realized what was that, it was a sexy maid outfit.

"Wear that starting from tomorrow. Its boring seeing you in such ugly pjs. " he says and I just snorted, "it's also boring seeing you in bed."

"Would it be boring if both of us are on the bed together? " he chuckles and smirks. "Would it be boring if —" wait ," you know what I give up. Just get better soon ugh. Your driving me nuts. "

"One point for me! " he screams as if watching a football match, having a team shooting in a goal.

His father checked on us, he peeked his head into the room, " son are you satisfied with her ?"

I mouthed out, "please say yes. " but he winks, " she's terrible... " Jungkook commented, his dad was going to say something but he cuts his off, "but I still want her to be my maid. " he finished it off with a smile.

"Very well. Great job Cassandra. Here's your pay." His father handed me an envelope, "I get paid?! " my eyes brightened. "Yea I know my son could be quite a handful sometimes, not many people can tolerate him. "His father gave a dirty look at his son but Jungkook just stuck out his tongue.

"He made 3 maids quit their jobs , on their first day. I'm surprised you even made it till the third day. "His dad says and left the room, closing the door.

"Is that true? " I asked him, he looked embarrassed, "maybe? " he shrugged his shoulders.

"Continue feeding me please. " he smiles and i just scooped a spoonful along with some meat for him, putting it inside his mouth.

———————
DAY 32/69

"Come out now!! " Jungkook knocked the door to my assigned room but I didnt want to.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I looked not bad but the skirt, it was short. I kept pulling it down, screw you Jungkook .

"You better open it if not I'll get the key and do it myself —" he says but I reluctantly opened.

"Wow Cassandra i knew you would look hot in it. Now do a turn i wanna see the back!" He clapped his hands excitely, I didn't tell you one thing ,the outfit .... is a backless dress.

"Great. Now my maid, please clean my room. " he says and I walked into his room. But when I was standing outside, I was completely in shock, "you did this on purpose didn't you?! " I raged.

"Why not? I'm bored. "

"I'm surprised you can actually do this with only your left hand." I said wiggling my eyesbrows," tell me, did your hand heal yet?! "

"Uhh... no? " he smiles but doesn't make an eye contact with me.

"You, big , fat, liar. " i screamed at him and attacked his right arm , as expected , he didnt even groan a single bit , "oops? I guess it just healed!" He grins and ran out of his room.

"Jeon! "

"Jungkook!" I yelled and went on a chase for him in his mansion.