Chapter 7

Hi sorry I've been super busy and writer block is not helping. Without further ado here the next chapter. The picture above is the metal grid the deadly 3 were battling on.
.....
Malia POV

"The following are now considered class E." I begin.

"Lani Dare, Reyna Ling, Alexis Melody, Declan Ray, and Lyon Gray." Aspens says.

"Meet us after. Everyone one else can leave." Luke says announcing it to the crowd of angry and disappointed students.

"NOW!!" I yelled when no one moved. Then everyone got up and sprinted it the nearest exit. The 5 remained. The way we picked was simple. We didn't pick those who cocky, arrogant, those people aren't right for class e. The ones who stayed were the humble ones. They had a good heart but were powerful. That's why they were chosen not because they are our friends.

A/N thanks to everyone for the suggestions for class E.

Declan Ray was friends with Aspen and Luke. His looks would send you running in he other direction. He's 18, 6 feet tall, very muscled, dark hair, and one of the most intimidating glares I've ever seen but don't let that fool you. The dudes a teddy bear. He has the ability to control the weather. Which means powerful winds, and one hell of a lighting blot.

Lyon Gray was this cute 10 year old. He has brown hair and electric yellow eyes and the cutest chubby cheeks. He has power over electricity and can see in the dark which comes in handy whenever there a school blackout. Now before you freak out and yell at me for putting a 10 year old in class E. Let first tell you the kid is very mature, powerful, and has a one of a kind power. Out of all the kids here I've only known of 3 people who had control over electricity.

Reyna's heightened sense makes her a great fighter. She's agile and we always joke that she's ninja. Alexis power may not seem threatening. Control emotions does come in handy. Keeping clam in battle is a major factor. She can make grown men cry and fall to their knees sobbing for their moms. While it's sad it's so funny to watch.

The remaining students stood within confused faces. Probably assuming it wouldn't be them. Surprise!
.....
Lani's POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?

I'm class e? The deadly 3 sent us back to our dorms and in an hour they would come to pick us up. They said to wear training clothes and be prepared.

I changed to a dark blue sports bra and gray short. I threw on a light jacket and zipped it up. I waited for a while until a knock at my door was heard. Malia stood their a blank expression on her face. Alexis and Reyna stood behind her acting very awkward. They played with their fingers unsure about what else to do. Without saying anything I stepped out of my dorm and followed Malia and my friends.

We walked down a hallway I haven't been down in a long time. Soon Aspen, Luke, Declan, and Lyon appear around a corner. The new class e members head the same posture as we did.  Awkward, confused, and no idea what the hell was going on. We stopped at a corner the deadly 3 faced the wall.

They placed their hands on the wall and a bright light in the outline of each of their hands appeared. The ground shifted and the wall began to turn. The new class e mouths dropped to the floor while the 3 just walked through the space as if nothing really happened.

Inside was mostly clear ground. In one corner their was metal grid structure, punching bags lined the walls most were covered with duct tape.

"Welcome to the Class E training room." Luke says.

"Today you'll be allowed to work out however you feel, tomorrow is when the training to be a class e member begins." Aspen finished. The deadly 3 walk off to the metal gird structure and leaves us behind. The girls and I decided to spar. While the 2 boys went over to the broken punching bags.

We had just begun sparring when an ice beam came at our direction. Someone shouted sorry. All our attention turned to the deadly 3. They wove their bodies in and out of the metal grid at an amazing speed they twisted and turned away from each other attacks.

How are they not getting stuck? I know they're fit and all but the openings to slide through aren't that big.

Malia flipped over the top bar to avoid a blast of fire, while Luke dropped down to avoid being scorched. Malia dropped down to where Aspens head used to be but he quickly used his arms to pull himself up and over the second bat to the top. They went like this for a while until all of the new class e recruits were staring at the battle.

Malia suddenly stopped and stared at us, Luke caught on and stopped too. Only Aspen tried to throw a punch at Malia who ended up catching it and cracking it. Aspen held his hand and Luke snickered.

"What?" Malia asked.
.....

So yeah that chapter was pretty short but I promise to make the next one longer. Thanks for all the votes, and comments. Let me know if you have suggestions!