Chapter 19

So I haven't updated this book in a long time. A really long time. This was mainly due to the fact that I've lost motivation to continue this book. Because of this chapters are harder to write and I feel I'm not putting out my best work. Unfortunately I plan on ending this book soon. In the future maybe I will come back and finish this properly and edit it. I'm really sorry to all of my readers. I thank you for sticking with me and getting this far in my book. You don't know how much that really means to me. Thank you for your understanding. With that being said I will be ending this book in the up coming chapters

I could hear the sound of muffled voices around me. I opened my eyes with great effort, my vision was blurry and my head pounded against my skull.

"Lia?" Someone said.

"Lia, you awake?" Another voice said. My vision began to clear and I could see Luke and Aspen standing over me.

"Yeah I'm awake." My voice came out softer then I had expected.

"Thank the lord you're not dead." Aspen says, I tired to glare at him but it just strained my eyes to.

"How long was I out?" I ask slowly sitting up and getting some water from Luke.

"Just a few hours, everyone else is still passed out and our guest hasn't awoken either." Aspen answers. I stand up and stretch out my arms and back.

"Well I feel a whole lot better now." I say, Aspen and Luke give me hard stare.

"What?" I ask.

"You used up to much life force healing us and that girl." Aspen says, I think I'm being scolded.

"You could of died!" Luke yells, I'm being scolded.

"Why didn't you think about what could happen?!?" Aspens yells also.

"I did what I had to do guys." I tell them and they still look a bit mad but they look more relieved.

"I'm so glad you're both okay." I say throwing one arm around each of their necks."Don't scare me like that again." I pull away and smile at them.

"By the way Lia, what happened to your hair?" Luke ask looking at my short hair.

"I had to cut it, it would of given me away otherwise." I reply.

"Bummer I liked your long hair." Aspen says.

"Anyway what are we going to do until they all wake up?" Luke ask. Everyone around us is still out cold. "Aspen and I already secured the rebel we brought back."

"About her." I begin "I think she has powers, when I was fighting her I saw her eyes change colors and her speed was faster then normal."

"You think she has enhanced speed?" Luke asks.

"Maybe we won't know for sure until later." I answer. "Since everyone is still passed out we might as well continue building."

The boys didn't complain as we got to work. Some of students could detect metal in the ground and then mold them together into beams. We used those as main support of the building. I place a hand in front of my and levitate the beam over to Aspen how melts the end to merge with another beam. Then Luke cools the metal making to stay firmly in place.

"We have a lot of work to do." I say looking to the boys.

....

10 years later

Malia

My job isn't easy thank god for these boys otherwise I would have gone crazy. I had heard there was a girl who could make water move at her own will. Someone else was bound to come looking for her and we needed to get to her first, before something else did. She wasn't to hard to find she flaunted her powers in front of others making her easy to track. We made no mistakes once we found her though.

"What do you want from me?!?" the girl frantically twisted and tired to get out of Aspens grasp.

"Sweetheart calm down." Luke says to the girl. Who glares at Luke and continues to fight Aspen. The girl reminds me of myself, fighting for her life and trying to survive.

"Aspen put her down." I tell him. He does as I ask and the girl drops to her feet. She stands but makes no move to run.

"Do you know who we are?" I ask the girl. She takes a second and looks at me then to Luke and Aspen.

"Only rumors.." She says finally.

"Then you must know who we are." Aspen says.

"You're the deadly 3."

"Correct, you know why we are here then don't you?" I say and make my tone softer. "We're here to take you somewhere safe."

"What if I decide not to go with you?" she questions.

"Then someone else will and they will not be as friendly as we are." I answer.

"Okay then where are you taking me?"

"To a school" I say back.

.....

It took another 2 years before we could rebuild the entire school again and another 3 before the rebels would rise again. This time they targeted not the school but advanced humans, they targeted people like us those with powers. There were a few teams that were in charge of going out and protecting the younger advance humans who did have control over their powers. We needed to get them before the rebels did. The ranking system is gone, but we tired to group students with the same level of skill in their PC groups.

All was well, peaceful if you could call it that. Lani was happy with her job, she was the lead of one of the more advanced PC groups. The school seemed to always be busied, there was never time to be bored.

The ride back to the school was a long one. Luke drove and I sat up front, Aspen was explaining things to the girl in the back.

"Are there really that many rumor around us?" Luke asks the girl in the back seat.

"There's quiet a few, all of them fall along the lines of "you don't want to mess with them" or "they're dangerous". The school you're taking me to is it really full of people like us?" she asks.

"Yup it sure is, also the only dangerous is Lia." Aspen says.

"Lia?" She asks. Aspen and Luke point to me and I raise my hand. I put my feet down from the dash board and turn to her.

"That would be me." I give her a smile.

"You don't seem dangerous." she says. Aspen leans over and whispers something.

"You haven't seen her angry." I threw my shoe at him.

Soon we reached the school we parked the car and walked in with the new student. We got to the doors which were quite grand. Aspen had worked on the metal designs for days. Our mood changed and we held our heads up high. We pushed open the door and we saw the hallways flooded with students. The power rolled off the 3 of us and the air around us became intimidating. Like we always did, I walked in front and Aspen and Luke walked behind me flanking my sides.

The students stopped what they were doing went quite as we walked by. Only whispers could be heard.

"They brought a new student with them..." A voice said

"Who are they?" Someone asked.

"How should I know." Another said.

"Guys shut up." A voice hushed them.

"But who are they?"

"The deadly 3, you idiot."

"You mean the Deadly 3?" Someone said shocked

"Yes, they're the head masters of this school."