Chapter 18

Hello I haven't updated in awhile, and I'm going to try my hardest to be more consistent.

.....

Malia

The people standing around me didn't take notice to me, they were to busy watching Aspen and Luke beat each other to death. Subconsciously I was sucking all the energy in the air into me. No one messes with my boys. Before anyone could react to me they were all knocked out by the waves of energy radiating off of me. Without a second thought I jumped down to Aspen and Luke.  Creating a bright ball of energy I blew off a section of the metal cage they were in closed.

"Malia!" They shouted happily.

"I'm so sorry." I say and throw my arms around their necks and bring their bodies closer to mine. They reeked of dirt, blood, and sweat but I didn't  really care. I pulled away and looked at their faces.

"What did they do to you?" I say inspecting their wounds like an overly worried mother.

"Not much." Luke begins, "They  were really nice." The sarcasm could be heard by the deaf.

"Yeah they even served us refreshments." Aspen said nodding his agreeing to Luke's statement.

"I've never had black water before what about you Lia?" Luke asks. I smile and roll my eyes,how I missed them. Even in times like this they stay true to themselves.

"I'm glad you still have your sarcasm in one piece the rest you I'm not so sure about." I say looking at the cuts and burns on their skin. Some were just scrapes, others ran deep along their skin. I hated looking at their burns even Aspen who literally played with fire was burnt in multiple places.

"Lie down, let my fix up your wounds." I demand and they listen. I feel a slight tug on my stomach and I push the life force out of me and into their bodies. I don't know if I have enough to heal them, but i have to try. The light closed their wounds and left them with scars. I quickly wiped away the sweat that began to bead on my forehead that was took more energy then I thought. Thankfully the guys didn't notice, I don't need them worrying about anything else.

"Now how are we going to get out of here?" Aspen asks.

"Well, I think most of the soldiers are knocked out around us, finding a way out would be the problem. We don't have to worry about  rebels attacking us." I state.

"Can we do some damage before we leave?" Luke says with a smirk forming on my face and Aspen's.

"I'm impressed thinking ahead for once." I say a smile appearing on my face. Luke had a point while we were hear we should damage their resources, it will make it a whole lot harder for them to come after us.

"Let's do some damage."

.....

We hit the jackpot. The control room was empty, everyone was watching Aspen and Luke fight. The stupid mistakes people can make when they think they are in control. We slashed and hacked at the panels and the screens. Some of the keyboards were frozen over or burnt into ashes.

"Hey Luke remember that punch I threw and it hit you in the gut?." Aspen says proudly. O god here we go.

"Hey Aspen do you remember the kick I got to your face?" Luke spits back, yeh they're fighting again.

"That was uncalled for and plus you had a head start." Aspen defends.

"I'm not the one with a head started before I did." Luke say the floor began to freeze.

"Oh really?!?" Aspen shoots back.

"Yeah."

"Why don't we have a rematch then?"