Chapter 12

Hi people! Sorry I haven't updated lately I've been really busy with school, but thanks for all the reads and votes. Anyway here's the chapter. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Malia POV

Where am I?

With great effort I opened my eyes. The bright white light burned my eyes. The room was white. White walls, white tables, white door.

I tired to stand up but I couldn't. I soon realized my arms and legs had been strapped to a white table. With more effort than before I tried to get up. Then I was hit with a wall of pain and burning. I bit my lip to avoid screaming out. I looked down at my arms and legs. My whole body was cover in cuts, bruises, and burns. While moving I reopened some wounds and blood began to drip down the side of my arms.

A loud and sickening scream echoed outside in the hallway. Why did it sound so familiar. Lani

"LANI!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. All I got was another scream filled with pain but it wasn't Lani. It was Aspen. Just then 3 men came in wearing Doctor scrubs and surgical masks. Another followed with a rolling cart with needles and unknown liquid. While 2 inspected me, the other 2 filled the needles. They walked closer and closer towards the table I was strapped down to.

One grabbed my arm and injected a sliver fluid. He slowly pressed down and my body burned. All of the nerve is my body felt as if they were being boiled. I screamed out. Poking me with needles and whatnot. My voice became horse from the amount of agony and screaming. They were down to the last needle. I closed my eyes and listened to my friends screaming down the halls. One of the men grabbed my chin and another pried open my left eye. Another came closer with a needle with gold fluid. Slowly he pressed the needle into my eye and all went black.
.....
1 day earlier
Malia POV
It's just the class e that remained. Everyone else has stayed at the parking lot. It was their choice. Not mine. The deadly 3 came to the choice that we needed to leave. The rebels were after us and it wasn't fair to the others. Why were the other class e members with us? I had no dam clue. They insisted on coming where ever we went. We tried to make them stay but they are stubborn as Bulls. We walked together though the dense forest keeping a look out for the lingering rebels. He came across some ruins and decided to camp. It was mostly silent. No one really said anything. Expect for the occasional"pass me the water" or "can you hand me that"

Night came and knowing it was too risky to start a fire we sat in the darkness. All of sudden a whoosh was heard. Alexis and Lani  fell to the floor. Moving quickly I realized to was tranquilizer darts. I pulled it out of their necks but it was no good they were out cold. Another sound made in the trees. Aspen picked up Alexis and Luke picked up Lani moving them to a spot protected by ruins. There was a sharp sting in my arm. I looked down to the see the dart sticking out I pulled it out.  Instantly my eyes lids felt like they weighed a ton. Around me I saw the remaining class e members fall to the ground. All that was left was darkness.
.....

When I awoke I was chained to the wall of a prison cell. looking over to the cell next to me I see Lani and the one next to hers is Aspen. Slowly everyone begins to get up and take in their surroundings. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. Just like Aspen and Luke our entire bodys were wrapped with rope to prevent us from moving at all. Lani, Alexis, Reyna, and the others only hand hand cuffs on. Lucky them.

The cells were dark, dusty, and damp. Rat scurried across the floor the cold stone floor.

"Is everyone okay?" I hear Alexis ask. There was few okays and nods.

"Well," Lani begins, O god lani."Besides the fact that we just got captured by the very people we were avoiding and that they have us locked up, I'm havin a wonderful day." Lani says her voice dripping with sarcasm. I could tell even in the darkness Alexis had rolled her eyes. I was about to say something when a beam of light came into the dark room. In came men carrying guns, not the ones we had seen, but regular guns.

"Alright stand up and face the wall." One commanded. Being the smart ass that I am I said something back,of course.

"Don't know if you know this, but some of us can't stand up." I say glaring at the man.

"Well look we have a smart ass." Another sneered. That is correct I think to myself. The other men step into my friends cells with their guns out and safety off. They walked up to Lani and pressed a gun to her side.

"No one tries to make a move because if you do you'll get a bullet to your chest." Someone said. I was yanked up off the ground and the ropes around me tightened. My friends were taken off somewhere. I kept walking down the hallway. There was a sharp pain in the back of my head and all went black.
.....
Present time
All the memories came flooding back. I was still strapped to the table but the rebels had left and there was no life outside in the hallways. The remains of gold and silver liquid they had injected me with was in tiny puddles. My arms had legs were stained with my own dried blood. The eye they had tampered with was blurry. Using the little power I had, I snapped the chains holding me in place using my energy. I stubbled over to the small filing cabinet. I searched through the files, hoping to find my friends location. Looking through files I found my friends location and I also found out that we were in the heart of the main rebels base and getting out would certainly be a suicide mission.
......
Well, yeh. I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Thanks! And see ya in the next chapter.