Chapter 13

So its been awhile since I've updated and I know you aren't interested in hearing excuses so I'll just get to the chapter. Enjoy the read!

.....
Malia POV
My friends should be down the hall and to the right. Whatever they did to me hadn't killed me yet so if even if it were my dying moments I am going to save my friends.

I poked my head into the hall way and staggered to aspens room which was the closest. Aspen too was strapped to a table. It looked like they hadn't done much to him the only cuts and bruises from earlier.

"Aspen," I whispers when he didn't move I shook him a little and whispered again. This time he stirred and looked at me. They hadn't messed with his eyes. They were still normal.

"Malia," He says. I put a finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet. I needed to use it. The life force I had been collecting it can heal the others. Pulling out a little I pushed it into aspens chest and the cuts and scraps began to vanish. He looked much better. I kept in mind the amount I had left. I hoped I had enough to heal everyone.

Bringing Aspen to his feet we go into the next room where I hoped Alexis would be. We creeped inside and closed the door behind us. To our disappointment no one was inside, just a glass box with a chair and chains.

"No ones here." Aspen says and turns around to leave. But he was wrong someone was here. I could feel it, inside the glass box someone was in there. I went up to the glass.

"Hey, I know your in there." I say my voice still a little horse. Aspen looked at me like I was crazy and maybe I am. Then a girl materialized in front of me. She was my age, looked to be about 5'8 or 5'9 and her hair was a dirty blonde with a single blue streak. I had a feeling her hair was literally dirty. How long has she been in here and how the heck was she invisible.

"What's your name?" I asked getting a little closer to the glass.

"Becky, Becky Raven." She says. "Who are you?"

"Malia Smoke, the block head next to me is Aspen." I tell her and Aspen let out a quiet "what?"

"Malia we need to leave." Aspen whispers. I nod and turn to leave. But my mind goes to the girl behind the glass. Was she like us? Is she innocent? I can't think that way I need to save my friends.

"Wait please don't leave me!" Becky says desperately as she puts her hand up to the glass.

"Why should we trust you?"I ask very suspicious of her still.

"Because I'm like you, I was on my to the school but the people here they got to me first... Please don't leave me." She was begging and whether or not her story was true I had to help.

"What the hell, I might die later on anyway." I say. With the limited power I had I blasted the glass box and it shattered. Becky cover her face with her arms, I slashed the chains holding her down and just like that she was free. She looked as if she had won the lotto.

"Okay, now we need to go." I say and start to walk out the door.

"Wait, my friend she's here too. I promised I wouldn't leave her behind." Becky says.

"Fine you get your friend well get ours. We will meet you back in this room if you're not back here in 15 minutes we are leaving your asses behind." I say and walk out with Aspen. Becky went in another direction. Aspen and I stuck to the wall and turned the corner and went into another room. Luke and Lani were on the same tables. Unlike Aspen they were awake and when we stepped in there faces filled with relief. We cut them free off the table.

"Okay now we need to get the others." I say Aspen nods but Lani and Luke look grim.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

.....

so yeah that's all folks, I'll be trying to update as soon as possible but ya know school... I don't really like school.