14/100

Charming...

A little boy raced around in the living room along with his father pretending to be an airplane while his mother is packing her husbands lunch.

"Ok that's enough you too you have to get going Naruto." Sakura said.

"Awww." Naruto and his son said in unison. But it was true he had to have a meeting with all of kages today to discuss a future alliance in case something evil heads their way.

"Well Shinachiku I promise I'll be back as soon as I can ok and then we could play airplanes as long as you want." Naruto said smiling brightly at his six year old son.

"mmm ok bye daddy" Shinachiku said giving him a hug. Naruto hugged back and let go and went over to his wife.

I'll see later Sakura chan." Naruto said as he grabbed his lunch and kissed her lovingly as she kissed back the same. Shinachiku giggled at the sight of his parents.

"Um aren't you forgetting something?" Sakura said to her husband.

"What is it? I mean I got my pants on this time so..." Naruto pondered.

"Your hokage robe." Sakura said pointing at it in the couch.

"Oh right thanks!" He said and then put it on.

"Bye love you!" Sakura yelled as he stepped foot outside.

"Love you too!" Naruto yelled back.

"Baka." She said as she shook her head from side to side while smiling.

"Momma are you gonna stay here today?" Shinachiku said said as he got in a chair at the kitchen table. Usually Sakura would leave at this time too to work as the head of the hospital while he gets babysat by his aunt Ino but today she wanted to spend time with him.

"Yes I am now here and eat breakfast Shina chan." Sakura said smiling while handing him pancakes and eggs."

"Ok!" He said and started eating. when he was about to finish, he asked sakura a question.

"Momma?" Shina said. She turned around from doing the dishes.

"Yes Shina chan.?" Sakura replied back.

"How did you fall for daddy?" He asked. She stopped what she was doing and turned around to face him.

"Ah so you want me to tell a story hmm? I'll tell you how when you finish and get dressed." Sakura said.

"Ok!" Shina said. He then are the rest of his food and went upstairs and did his hygiene and put on some clothes. He raced down and sat in the same spot.

"Ok I'm ready!" He said. Sakura giggled.

"Ok so it all started when we were in our preteens. I was eating lunch until your uncle Sasuke came around the corner and started flirting with me." Sakura said. "Then he complemented my forehead which was very charming to me since I was very insecure about it."

"Why were you mommy you forehead is the most beautifulest thing about you!" That made her blush and smile like an idiot.

"Well everybody teased me about it so I became insecure about it but anyway back to the story." Sakura said.

"After he said that, I fell for him hard but when he began to leave the village, I confessed to him but he just rejected me." She said. "I had thought back to what he said when we were just starting to get to know each other."

"So you fell for Uncle Sasuke but how did you fall for daddy then?" Shinachiku asked.

"Hold on I'm getting to that part." She said.

"After he left I thought about it and concluded that only your father would say things like that. Three years after your father went to train with master Jiraiya, it took me a long time to figure it out that it was him disguised as Sasuke."

"So how did you find out?" Shina said all into the story

"Well when he confessed to me, he said those same words to me."

"So what did he say?" He asked her. Sakura then started blushing.

"He said, "Your forehead is so charming it makes me want to kiss it." She said.

"Wow then what?" He asked her again.

"Well that's when I knew that I had to except his confession. I didn't fall in love with Sasuke but for the man who said that to me...Naruto" Sakura said.

"Wow...hey mom could you stay right there? I have a surprise for you." Shina said excitedly.

"Oh why of course sweetie." Sakura said. Shina chan then raced upstairs while Sakura turned back to finish the dishes. It was five minutes before he came back down with her surprise.

"Ok momma here's your surprise I hope you like it." Shina said while smiling brightly at his mother. Sakura looked at it and teared up.

"Shina chan this...this is beautiful thank you so much I love it." Sakura said hugging her little ray of sunshine as Shinachiku giggled and hugged back. She then put the surprise on the refrigerator. It was a picture of Naruto saying those things to her.