67/100

New year's Eve party part 3

At last, it was time for the party. By the time it was seven o'clock, the place was flooded with people. Ino had rented out a hotel rooftop for the party so everybody will have room and to see the fireworks.

Soon enough, Sakura arrived to the hotel. "So this is the place huh? Nice." She and and headed into the building. She went to the front desk showed the young woman the invitation.

"Hi I'm here for the New year's Eve party on the top floor."

"Oh ok. It's the thirteenth floor. Have a nice time." The lady said.

"Thank you." She said and headed to the elevator and pressed the button thirteen. The door closed and started to go up. As she was getting closer, she thought back to her conversation with Naruto.

'I wonder why he even called me for such a silly and obvious question. It must've been something else.'

Sakura was cut off from her thoughts when the elevator doors opened to a room full of beautiful party decorations and festive people. She stepped out of the elevator and sought out to find Ino. She spoted her at the food table getting food and approached her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey Ino!""

"Sakura you made it!" Ino said hugging her. "And that dress to so cute! Is that one from one of our mall visits?" Sakura had a white dress with a deep red as the the waist line color and wore white three inch heels.

"Uh yeah! I thought it was the right time to wear it you know?"

"Yeah well it looks really good on you!"

"Thanks! You look gorgeous as well." She said. Ino had on an all black dress with a low cut v neck and wore four inch heels.

"By the way this party is amazing! Honestly Ino you really out did yourself! You should really become an event planner or something." Sakura said.

"Well you know me hahaha. Go big or go home." She said. Sakura looked at the crowd of people dancing and wondered if their friends were here.

"Hey Ino did all of our friends show up yet?"

"The boys didn't show up yet. Ugh they're always late for my parties. But other than them, the village citizens and the girls are all here." Ino said.

"Hey speaking of the boys, guess who called after you?" Sakura said.

"Ooh who?" Ino said with curiosity.

"Naruto."

"Ooh he was calling you? Uh oh." She said with a smirk..

"Uh what?" Sakura giggled.

"Nothing. Nothing. Anyways, what'd he say?"

Sakura rolled her eyes. "So basically he was asking me-"

"To be his date?!" Ino interrupted.

"No! Damn you are too excited..."

"Haha sorry. Go on."

"He was asking if I was coming to the party. Not asking me to be his date. But I really don't know why he even called. He should know that I support you in all of your activities, even if it's not my style."

"Maybe he just wanted to hear your voice hmm?"

"Uh no. Besides that"s weird. Who does that?"

"Uh you. You did to Sasuke once."

"That's.....nevermind. Anyways, wheres the rest of the girls I'm tired of you." Sakura said looking around.

"Don't get mad because you're a weirdo. But they're on the dancefloor the last time I saw them." Ino said pointing to the group of people in the middle of the room.