63/100

~I guess this is goodbye part three~

Naruto came downstairs into the kitchen to find his guardian Jiraiya there cooking breakfast.

"Hey what are you cooking?"

"Well I'm trying to cook pancakes and eggs but the eggs got burnt a little. And there a little bit of shells in them as well..."

" You're such a lousy cooker hahaha!"

"Shut up you ungrateful brat! I'm slaving over this stove for you to get a good and nutritional breakfast and you insult me! How dare you!"

"Hahaha I'm sorry I'm sorry." He laughed.

"You will be..." Jiraiya said. "I didn't get to ask you last but what were you doing out with Sakura so late in the evening for?"

"She wanted to meet at our usual spot and just talk I guess." Naruto said.

"About what?"

"Um about college stuff, me not dropping out, her threating my entire existence, you know the usual."

"Oh really? Nothing else special?"

"Well she did want to tell me something but then you called. It seemed like it was important to her or something." Naruto explained.

"Something important?" Jiraiya questioned and turned to him. "What do you think it was?"

"I don't know but after I got off the phone with you, I asked her about and she just retreated to saying that we're going to have to try and keep in contact with each other now that we're going different colleges. I felt like she just made that up to cover up what she really wanted to tell me but I really don't know..."

"Hmm maybe she wanted to confessed to you or something." Jiraiya nonchalantly said and went back to his pancakes.

"Sakura chan confess to me?! Please! She's way out of my league! Plus, she likes pretty boy Sasuke. Not me..." He said.

"How do you know that?"

"Because that's all she used to talk about when we were freshmen all the way to Senior year."

"So she stopped talking about him this year right?"

"Right..."

"And who did she start hanging out with more? You or Sasuke?"

"Me but that's only because Sasuke never was interested in her and mostly insulted her. She probably got tired and started hanging out with me more."

"But did she bring up Sasuke while you two hung out all year long?"

"No..."

"Then maybe it's time you realize that she might have developed feelings for you. And from what you've told me, I'd say that she wanted to tell you that she liked you." Jiraiya said putting all the pieces together.

Naruto analyzed all this and gasped when he finally realized. "She did want to confess didn't she?!"

"I just said that..."

"I gotta call her!" Naruto said getting up to find his phone.

"I don't think that's necessary." Jiraiya said.

"I know we don't have time but I got to talk to her!" Naruto said still trying to find his phone.

"No it's not necessary because she's outside already." He said seeing Sakura pull up.

"What?!" He shouted.

"Yup. She's getting out right now."

"Oh man I gotta go out there!" Naruto said rushing to the door. Jiraiya stopped him before he could put his hand on the door knob.