25/100

A homemade dinner date

Naruto woke up with a smile on his face. Today was the day of his day off and since hasn't been with his beloved wife Sakura he thought he should surprise her with dinner. He had been excited for the last two weeks for this date and couldn't stop thinking about it. He had plans on what he would do for his lover tonight. Naruto knew that she has to work at the hospital till 7 o'clock and it was the perfect time to set up everything while she's at work.

"Bye Naruto I'll see you when I get back...I love you." Sakura said standing at the front door.

"I love you too Sakura chan." He said and kissed her short but passionately. When they parted Sakura smiled and left. At 12 o'clock he soon left the house not to go to the Hokage but to the town to hit up a particular shop.

"Hello customer and welcome to-ah Hokage sama thank you for visiting my shop w-what do you need?" The store owner said.

"Good morning Mr.," He looked at his name tag on his apron, "Mr. Yato I'm here for some things for a romantic dinner ya know something like that." Naruto explained while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh planning something for the misses I see well that expert is my wife I'll be back to get her but feel free to look around in the meantime." The middle aged man said and headed towards the back. Naruto nodded and started to look around.

"Thanks s is a pretty nice shop..." He thought aloud.

"Why thank you Hokage sama." A voice said behind him. Naruto jumped a little and turned around to face a middle aged woman that was as tall as his shoulder.

"Ah yeah well you see I'm trying to-" He said but got hot interrupted by her.

"No need to explain my husband already told me." She said with a smile.

"Oh ok well do you have any ideals on what I should do because I'm not really that good at this kind of stuff heheh." He said nervously.

"Well lucky for you I'm an expert at this." The woman chucked. They walked all over the place while Naruto told the woman what his wife was like and the mind if things she liked.

"Ah I know exactly what to get her stay right there." She said and went to the back. Naruto stood there waiting for the woman to get back. He thought about how Sakura would react this surprise dinner he's planning.

'IG man she's gonna be so happy and proud of me I can't wait!' He thought.

"Alright here it is." The woman said snapping him back to reality. The woman gave him five things. She gave him four candles that smelled like roses, a flower pot filled with roses,a white table cloth, and a box full of rose petals.

"Now these are what you are gonna use to set up the environment and table with and with the food you're on your own." She explained. Naruto nodded and smiled hard at the woman.

"Thank you so much." He said as she rigged everything up.

"Oh anything for you Hokage sama I hope she loves the surprise." She said and smiled back.

"Oh I'm sure she will bye!" He said and left the shop and headed home. He rushed home because he spent so much time at the shop by the time he gets done with the food she'll be on the way home. Naruto finally got there and opened the door and sat down the stuff in front of the door.

'I gotta hurry up and make this food before she come back!' He thought. He looked at the clock. Only five hours till she comes home. 'Ok let's do this.' He said and got started.

~ Five hours later ~

'Ok all done with the food now all I gotta do is clean myself up and set the mood.' He said and ran upstairs to take a quick shower. He came back five minutes later and got the he stuff from the front door. He pulled out the cloth and put it over their glass circle table and put the roses on the side of the table. He then took out the candles and sat them in various places surrounding them. He then pulled out the box of roses petals and sprinkled them from the front door tho the table and lastly turned out the lights after he lit the candles.

"Nice job Naruto nice job." He said and looked at the clock. "Oh shoot she should be here in two minutes." He said and got in place. And right on cue Sakura unlocked the door and and saw the house dark.

'What?' She thought and looked down. She followed the rise petals which led her to him. As soon as she saw him her eyes lit up while she covered her mouth.

"Hello Sakura chan." He said.

"Wha- whats all this?" She asked.

"It's for you since we've haven't had a chance to spend time with each other I thought maybe I could surprise you...you Luke it?" He asked. Sakura smiled while blushing.

"I love it." She said and Wales over and embraced him.

"I love you Naruto." She said.

"I love you too Sakura chan.' He said and kissed her passionately and broke a minute later.

"Now lets go eat." She said.