three

Three hours later, Michael was rolling on the floor holding his stomach, fits of laughter coming from his mouth.

Luke sat up on the couch, arms crossed, a fake angry but amused look on his face while spray can cheese covered his face and hair. Luke absolutely hated messes, he hated things not being perfect, he hated things that weren't supposed to be in his hair being in his hair. But for some reason, with Michael, Luke couldn't be mad. He was only 16 after all, still sort of a child. What should Luke expect?

"Okay, I'll admit, I didn't see that one coming," Luke said sternly, trying to be mad. Michael saw through it, knowing Luke was a terrible emotion hider.

Michael sat up and wiped the spit from his mouth with his arm, his laughing always getting seemingly uncontrollable because the saliva inside of it never wanted to stay in.

"Luke, stop trying to be so sophisticated just because you're actually a man. You never see anything coming," Michael went to grab the can of spray cheese to add onto Luke's displeasure, but much to Michael's dismay, Luke was quicker and picked it up off the floor first.

Luke held the can out in front of him, index finger on the spraying part, ready to spray Michael if he made any sudden movements, but Michael didn't worry. Michael's hands were held up in front of him, indicating that he wasn't going to do anything, but the twinkle in his eyes told Luke different.

Just before Luke went to spray Michael, Michael was one step ahead and grabbed it from him, unnecassarily jumping over the coffee table and flipping around to face Luke again for effect. Luke almost screamed, why was Michael so much quicker than him? But instead he laughed, because Michael looked like an idiot jumping over that coffee table.

Michael didn't hesitate like Luke did, and sprayed the older man. This time he didn't just spray his face and hair with the cheese, but his shirt, and pants, before Luke finally decided to try and squeeze his tall body under the coffee table. It didn't quite work, because both of Luke's legs hung out, only the upper half of his body cooperating.

When Michael ducked down to face the other blonde that desperately tried to fit his giraffe legs under the table, he pointed the can of cheese towards him, getting him right where he wanted. But Luke looked so scared, that Michael couldn't even do it.

"Woah Luke, it's only cheese dude," Michael chuckled, sitting the can of cheese on top of the coffee table and holding his hand out to Luke. Luke gratefully took it and let Michael pull him from his extremely uncomfortable position.

Luke grabbed the can of the spray cheese, and Michael almost thought Luke was going to get him this time. He almost begged for mercy, but Luke had only grabbed it to toss it out the front door.

"Good thinking, Luke," Michael said.

And for the rest of the time until Michael's mother and father arrived home to their son 30 minutes later than expected, the two boys played FIFA on Michael's PS4.

-

this was so horribly written oh my god