thirteen

When Michael woke up the next day, he didnt expect to feel somebody's grip tight around his waist. He didnt expect hot breath fanning his neck, a groin pressed against his bum, or long legs twisted up in his.

Michael tried to move around to see who the person was, but as soon as he got farther from the body of the person, they groaned and pulled him back down against their chest.

Then it hit Michael who this was: Luke. Michael didnt remember how in the world they ended up in this position, but Michael liked it. He was only a bit worried at first, scared he had another one night stand when he really didn't want one.

And so Michael laid back against Luke on the tiny couch--or the couch they made tiny due to their 6ft bodies both lying on it--and snuggled into the blanket.

He wanted to wake Luke up, but he was afraid Luke wouldn't want to stay spooning him, and Michael was enjoying this more than he would let on if Luke were ever to ask about it.

So he stayed quiet, wrapped in Luke's strong grip, leaning back against him as close as he could. He couldn't remember the last time he cuddled with someone; just simply cuddled, nothing else involved in the slightest. It felt good to be held.

Michael felt Luke's breathing slow down against his neck, and he knew he was waking up.

"Michael?" Michael soon heard Luke whisper.

Luke's grip loosened a bit, allowing Michael to turn over and face him. His arm was still around his waist, just not as tight.

Luke's eyes were barely open, and Michael knew his head had to be hurting. He was drunk last night, no matter how much he tried to deny it.

"Good morning," Michael smiled, not caring about what Luke would think of his horrid morning breath. Luke's probably didn't smell too nice either.

"Good morning my ass," Luke replied, a lazy smile appearing on his face.

Their faces were so close, their bodies were so close, everything was just so close and Michael didn't even notice. It's not like it meant anything; harmless cuddling was all it was.

"Let's go back to sleep, then," Michael said, closing his eyes and wrapping the arm he wasn't lying on around Luke. He snuggled his face into Luke's shirt, the smell of deoderant and sweat vivid. The smell was comforting, and he soon fell back asleep as Luke pulled his body closer.