twenty-one

One month forward, and Michael and his family hadn't heard a peep of any sort from Luke. It was as if Luke was wiped off the earth; Michael's household's earth that is. He'd heard his mother trying to reach Luke several times, and each time obviously she hadn't gotten through or Luke would be over doing his usual routine with Michael, or his parents would have stopped trying to reach him by now.

Michael definitely felt the absence. It had to have been unlike any feeling he'd ever felt before, and he'd felt a number of unpleasant things. It was an empty, aching feeling that even drinking couldn't suppress. Drinking suppressed his loneliness, drinking made him feel like the people he surrounded himself with were his friends, but the one thing he truly needed a little intoxication to minimize, it couldn't do.

That sure didn't stop Michael from trying. You could put it in the terms of 'Michael is bad again', because, well, he was. Michael was back to the same old Michael he knew best, having undergone another relapse.

Maybe Michael was being dramatic because he had never had a real friend to show him any interest other than when they partied together. It wouldn't matter if he were, because it wouldn't change how he felt. It wouldn't change the fact that he had someone to laugh with, to play (as childish as that sounds) with, to just be him with. It also wouldn't change the fact that the person he had was no longer there to keep Michael sane, and Michael didn't know if he ever would be again. A month is a long time.

So here Michael sat, sulking in his lonesome, staring down an empty bottle for the hopes of it refilling on its own so he wasn't forced to stand up and move to get more.

Unfortunately, Michael was seeing Luke everywhere. Luke was at the bottom of the bottle in his hand, and Luke was sitting right beside him, the warmth of his shoulders soaking into Michael to make him as hot as the sun. Luke was across the room by the wide open front door, flirting with girls as if he liked them. Luke was ascending up the stairs, trailing behind someone who looked far too young for that 25 year old. Michael couldn't seem to get away from him, he couldn't stand Luke not giving him his attention.

The night was far too early for Michael to be giving up already. He'd only had a cheap bottle of alcohol that had done no good for him, and he was going to finish the night with bang if, and hopefully, it was the last thing he did.

Before all matters, Michael needed to hit a bathroom. He had no idea where it was, he didn't even know who's home this was, so he started off opening every door he came to. That clearly wasn't an idea he should've hopped on, seeing all the drunken, sloppy sex going on on the other sides of the doors, but he had to find it one way or the other.

Once he had found one, although it was tiny, he felt instantly relieved. Michael unzipped his jeans, and did his business. After he was done, he felt the need to let off some steam. It had been on his mind all night, and it was just time to put it into action. It's a good thing he went pee first, because he wasn't down for any golden showers.

Michael wasn't bad at flirting, of course he was rusty but he wasn't bad. So once he found a nice looking guy who, if he weren't gay, wouldn't seem to want to bash Michael's head in for being it and hitting on him, he flirted him up. It went pretty well, and Michael was in a bedroom with his own clothes completely gone with the guy fully dressed.

As the guy's lips were trailing kisses down Michael's abdomen, he grew impatient. He wanted to just grab the headful of blond hair and shove his mouth on his cock, but he decided to just deal with it. The anticipation would only make it better when it actually did happen, he hoped.

When the stranger's mouth finally found it's way to Michael's tip to twirl his tongue, Michael threw his head back with a groan. The small amount of contact was as good as Michael imagined, and he actually this time did grab the head of blond hair from behind and pushed it all the way forward to the point where he felt his cock hit the back of the guy's throat. Michael let out a throaty moan, gripping onto the locks of hair in his fingers and pulling. The guy was choking on Michael's cock but it didn't take him long to recover and gently move his head back as far as he could take Michael on his own without gagging. 

Michael got hit with a wave of nostalgia as he remembered the time he moaned Luke's name while he was with someone else. The last night Michael had seen him. As soon as the wave of nostalgia came it was gone again, because the stranger on his knees was working magic with his mouth and Michael couldn't think. As Michael heard himself moan louder, he felt the mouth detach itself from him.

"I don't wanna get you off yet, I still need to be taken care of," he said as he stood up wiping his mouth off with his sleeve and going to slide his pants down.

"What you got in mind?" Michael smirked as he grabbed the hem of his partner's shirt and pulled it over his head.

"I was thinking 69, you good with that?" Michael didn't speak, only pushed him to the ground and got in position. Michael never tried 69, but he knew the position and figured it would've been a lot more difficult to get into than it was.

Michael's pulsating cock ached for the mouth of this guy, who licked a strip up it instead of consuming it as quick as Michael wanted. Figuring this would give him a signal of what Michael wanted right now, Michael took him all in. He was probably average, definitely smaller than Michael, and Michael could deep throat like a whiz. He had no problem pleasuring this guy, but the thing was Michael was so good the guy couldn't bother with Michael's dick.

Since Michael wasn't getting any good out of this, when his partner moaned he was about to cum, Michael removed his mouth and rolled his naked body off the other. He stood, threw on his clothes, and left. A disappointment.

hello im sorry its been so long this is probably so disappointing im shit :/